Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Fathers Day Cock Bandits

Widnes Two Hats

4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Happy fathers day to all the single mums claiming CSA and posting on face ache about dead beat dads. 

Don't go changing! 

Yep, claim csa/cms. Alienate the dad. Slow court proceedings down. Allege DV, abuse etc. Don’t comply with court orders.

Anything I’ve missed that the narcissists do?

2 hours ago, Morizio said:

Yep, claim csa/cms. Alienate the dad. Slow court proceedings down. Allege DV, abuse etc. Don’t comply with court orders.

Post how much their kids mean to them and couldn't live without them on face ache shortly before dropping them at the grandparents for the weekend so they can go and gobble off the nearest fella that's got a bag of beak they can share ??🤔

• Members
Just now, boogs said:

Post how much their kids mean to them and couldn't live without them on face ache shortly before dropping them at the grandparents for the weekend so they can go and gobble off the nearest fella that's got a bag of beak they can share ??🤔

Oddly specific pal 😂

2 hours ago, Morizio said:

Sounds personal... 

Mine was in jest... My Mrs hasn't fucked me off yet but there's time. 

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

Happy fathers day to all the single mums claiming CSA and posting on face ache about dead beat dads. 

Don't go changing! 

My ex gets £700 a month (and I don’t admit to the full time I have them so she can get more), so she’d better not be complaining.

Had a fab day, Mark Lanagan’s book, pub, football with the kids, lovely weather, eggs Benedict and Chinese for ‘tea’

Edit - I’ve also not dropped it during furlough, even though we are now doing 50/50 childcare, because I maybe a tit at times, but I’m not a wanker.

Edited by Not in Crawley

37 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Edit - I’ve also not dropped it during furlough, even though we are now doing 50/50 childcare, because I maybe a tit at times, but I’m not a wanker.

Honourable. 

My post was in jest... "I Don't need no man"... Just need his money! 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Morizio said:

Have you got experience of family law?

My brother was with a bird. She said she was on the pill and he needn't take precautions. Got pregnant, wasn't taking it and turned out to be a bunny boiler after a kid.

Cost him 16/18 years of payments.

An argument that he should contribute, but she lied and frankly should have got fuck all.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

My brother was with a bird. She said she was on the pill and he needn't take precautions. Got pregnant, wasn't taking it and turned out to be a bunny boiler after a kid.

Cost him 16/18 years of payments.

An argument that he should contribute, but she lied and frankly should have got fuck all.

If you have sex and have a kid, look after them. No time for this ''I didn't know'' bollocks. Own what you do, and look after your children, even if it wasn't a love match, its not their fault. Its not about her ( I'd love to argue the details - its not about that) How do you support children that are your responsibility? Thankfully the kids have a wonderful step mum (but they just call her Becky) Its difficult for us, but we put those three before anything. 

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

If you have sex and have a kid, look after them. No time for this ''I didn't know'' bollocks. Own what you do, and look after your children, even if it wasn't a love match, its not their fault. Its not about her ( I'd love to argue the details - its not about that) How do you support children that are your responsibility? Thankfully the kids have a wonderful step mum (but they just call her Becky) Its difficult for us, but we put those three before anything. 

Agree with that to a degree but also wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of the Tmgj tale.

My word of advice... Get the snip as soon as you are done procreating! 🤣 

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

My ex gets £700 a month (and I don’t admit to the full time I have them so she can get more), so she’d better not be complaining.

Had a fab day, Mark Lanagan’s book, pub, football with the kids, lovely weather, eggs Benedict and Chinese for ‘tea’

"tea"?

I really don't like paying for a lifestyle (but that lifestyle is rent) so I'm not going to stop that. So me and my other half do 100k a year a year, but with tax? but yes we'd have a wonderful life, but we went to Paris last year (first time the kids have been away) We are cash rich and debt poor and we can't move. It's not great.