Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading

bolty58

47 minutes ago, snowball said:

Are you for real? A Libyan ISIS sympathiser with a violent record known to MI5 and who seems to have targeted gay people and you think mental health before extremism? of course you could say all ISIS/extremists are mental but that would be disingenuous to say the least. still its more comforting for the touchy feely brigade to say that rather than recognise immigration problems.

BTW was the guy who killed Jo Cox an extremist or someone with mental health problems? 

Just my opinion on what i've read so far, nothing else. If it does turn out to be terrorist related then fair enough but i think it may end up being a mixture of both reasons.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

They were in a 3 man botting chain. Lucky Pierre bought it first.

More seriously, no doubt there were umpteen ways he could have known. The park may be a beat. He could have followed them from the gay pub. Who knows.

Hang on

All the pubs have been shut for 3 months.

Are you saying bumder-only boozers have been opening their back doors and allowing every mincer in Berkshire to spend their Sunday afternoons drinking shots of man custard whilst us straighties have to sup canned lager with our God-approved straight wives?

Only themselves to blame if so. 

• Members

Hang on a minute

Since when do our Muslim friends not accept gays?

Lets look at the facts 

They wear dresses

Friday nights in their dresses they all meet up without a woman in sight.

Get on their knees in a room, with their arses in the air.

Seems pretty pretty pretty gay to me.

• Site Supporter

Find it a tad offensive that these extremists get put under the mental health banner. 

I have mental health issues but I'd never dream if killing someone. They are extremist and it's wrong to shy away from that.

The media are not referring to the far right as having mental health issues..ideology and opinions  are not mental health issues. 

4 hours ago, snowball said:

Absolutely no mention of that over here. BBC reporting a man from Reading arrested. Fact he was from Libya mentioned once and words 'asylum seeker' studiously avoided.Mental health problems stressed and some bag head wheeled out to say he thought he was 'a decent bloke' ie someone to smoke pot with.

Meanwhile on here the usual suspects continue to deny his nationality was important, remind us we created this problem, its our fault for being free, we are more likely to be killed by drunk drivers than Muslamics and best of all 3 innocent people stabbed in a park is ok in the grand scheme of things because 300 have died today in some shit hole country( that have been massacring each other since biblical times without western interference )

Australia sounding better and better

Where on here has this been said? 

I said you're more likely to get run over by a drink driver than a terrorist because it's true. Terrorism is a tiny risk. Doesn't mean it's not a concern, but it definitely creates irrational fear and reaction because of the nature of the killing. Same human traits make people scared of flying when your more likely to die from getting struck by lightning. Doesn't mean we dont spend billions on flight safety. Don't let the fear get you.

P.s. There are terrorists in Australia. Brazil is a better shout. But you have to watch out for all the snakes and spiders in both countries. 

Edited by peelyfeet

1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

Find it a tad offensive that these extremists get put under the mental health banner. 

I have mental health issues but I'd never dream if killing someone. They are extremist and it's wrong to shy away from that.

The media are not referring to the far right as having mental health issues..ideology and opinions  are not mental health issues. 

spot on its offensive and wrong and we know why the msm here and in Europe do it. Deflects awkward questions about their multi cultural diverse utopia. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, snowball said:

spot on its offensive and wrong and we know why the msm here and in Europe do it. Deflects awkward questions about their multi cultural diverse utopia. 

Feel quite in the dark ages here, what's a msm?

Microsoft Messenger, very passé - used by the same folk who use Photobucket and have a Hotmail address.

Nah, it's what Spider says - if it's used by someone you can pretty much discount anything they subsequently say or write as the ravings of a lunatic.

'Red-pill' is another, only this time it's the ravings of an embittered lunatic.

20 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Microsoft Messenger, very passé - used by the same folk who use Photobucket and have a Hotmail address.

Nah, it's what Spider says - if it's used by someone you can pretty much discount anything they subsequently say or write as the ravings of a lunatic.

'Red-pill' is another, only this time it's the ravings of an embittered lunatic.

I've seen "red pill" used a few times, and still don't know what it means, but you're right, it does seem to be used by the same people who always mention "MSM" - generally, as you point out, anybody using that term is invariably a massive whopper who has a Twitter account

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

MSM was one I had to google the same with SJW. Is "Red-Pill" some shit Matrix reference or something? 

23 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

ha ha you calling anyone a raving lunatic. Good one 

Just now, deane koontz said:

MSM was one I had to google the same with SJW. Is "Red-Pill" some shit Matrix reference or something? 

I really don't know, I saw it mentioned a few days ago, and have now seen it several times since, it's obviously the latest "trendy" word for the Twitterati

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've seen "red pill" used a few times, and still don't know what it means, but you're right, it does seem to be used by the same people who always mention "MSM" - generally, as you point out, anybody using that term is invariably a massive whopper who has a Twitter account

3 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

It basically means you've took the red-pill and seen the real world - wherein everyone is being brainwashed into being commie snowflakes.

So yeah, a shit Matrix reference.

In reality it just means you're getting owder and more reactionary/judgemental.

In other circles it means you're a hateful misogynistic virgin who loathes women and girls because you were too busy gaming to develop enough social skills to get a shag anywhere.

In both cases it signifies frustration and a general 'what the fuck have I done with my life?' sentiment...

I have a friend on FB who believes every conspiracy theory going, is a Trump lover and is always referring to MSM and did mention blue and red pills yesterday.

He loves American politics but has lived in Bolton his entire life, he has crossbows and seems to be hoarding food and supplies just in case. I did mention this to people at work and someone said he sounds dangerous and i should report him before he goes on some kind of rampage. I know the fella but not seem him for many many years and i think he's just a delusional crank but you never know do you?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Norpig said:

I have a friend on FB who believes every conspiracy theory going, is a Trump lover and is always referring to MSM and did mention blue and red pills yesterday.

He loves American politics but has lived in Bolton his entire life, he has crossbows and seems to be hoarding food and supplies just in case. I did mention this to people at work and someone said he sounds dangerous and i should report him before he goes on some kind of rampage. I know the fella but not seem him for many many years and i think he's just a delusional crank but you never know do you?

Mounts doesn't strike me as the rampage sort, think you're ok.

19 minutes ago, Norpig said:

Hoarding food supplies you say? Pop over to the brexit thread plenty of them on there  pal. 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Rudy said:

Hang on a minute

Since when do our Muslim friends not accept gays?

Lets look at the facts 

They wear dresses

Friday nights in their dresses they all meet up without a woman in sight.

Get on their knees in a room, with their arses in the air.

Seems pretty pretty pretty gay to me.

I'd get a few hide & seek tips from Salman Rushdie if I were you 😂