Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager Cliche Bingo ....

Benny The Ball

It's not necessarily about bringing in new blood, it's about making the best out of what we've got, I've met a lot of the staff here and we've certainly got some unique ideas that the fans will love.

The hot dog rolls will not need to be buttered, we’ve already got an abundance of tomato ketchup and mustard at this club. If we mix them together in the right way, magic can happen.  

Edited by peelyfeet

16 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

It's not necessarily about bringing in new blood, it's about making the best out of what we've got, I've met a lot of the staff here and we've certainly got some unique ideas that the fans will love.

All singing from the same hymn sheet hopefully

& he'll hit the ground running.

5 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

With an unfortunate crease that makes it look like TWATT

"ambitious"

"young"

"the Anthill Mob? never hear of them"

Don Revie had heard of them though so that's all that matters; well apart from Black Lives but that goes without saying

Interviewed next to Nat's statue he looks back, past the still futuristic looking curvature of the roof and on to the majesty of Winter Hill and Rivington, shimmering in the haze of an evening summer sun.

"That's what it's all about" he opines with a sweeping gesture. "Ornate Vistas"

The press shrug, seeking more clarification.

"Well that's me! My middle name is Ross, so Ian Ross Evatt - it's an anagram of Ornate Vistas! It was meant to be!"

Marc Iles feigns indifference but inwardly he's seething he didn't realise it earlier...he'd have got an entire piece out of that one