Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

18 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

All 64 of us who were there are allowed to buy two tickets each for Salford away and Barrow away before everybody else. 

Me and Sober Dan agree with this.

Last time I had a pint that actually.

13 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Horrible to say this but United also let us off Ethan Hamilton’s loan fee. Not whilst we were going through admin etc admittedly but still a massive help. Fairs fair 

They should of paid us to play him.

I see I was beaten to it.

Edited by tomski

14 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Horrible to say this but United also let us off Ethan Hamilton’s loan fee. Not whilst we were going through admin etc admittedly but still a massive help. Fairs fair 

It wasn’t just us United didn’t charge anyone outside the top flight for loan players this season 

12 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

It wasn’t just us United didn’t charge anyone outside the top flight for loan players this season 

Hearts burton and ourselves. But the point was simply about clubs who had helped out. And they did. 

Edited by Escobarp

I saw a bit of potential in Hamilton simply because he drives forward and isn't afraid to shoot, and has a strong shot.  When did we last say  that about 1 of our midfielders?  The stats say he had 9 shots on target, compared to for eg 7 for Murphy who was on the pitch twice as long.  I just think there is something to work on with him and seems to have the type of positive attitude that will appeal to Evatt.  We're in the bottom division, we aren't going to be signing many perfect players.

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I honeslty couldnt give a fuck about em. 

Annoying set of clowns that have tried to attack us from every angle for 20 odd years. 

Never been a proper club and never will be. 

Fuck em.

Spot on. Utter set of cunts

19 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Given the relationship between the two sets of fans, this one could be very interesting. 

This would be wonderful,  they like Wigan Athletic about as much as the Bolton lads caught up in the Market Tavern in 86, the rugby currently have to pay the football club to rent the ground.