Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Beltin' News

That Latics Speyk forum has been great fun, listening to them whinging.

What goes around comes around.... an' all that.

I've been trying to get on there for about forty minutes but can't navigate it at all,  it appears to have been washed away by some kind of jelly slide or perhaps a raging torrent of melted ice cream.

As I've said before, not a shred of sympathy from me. Not gloating because any club outside the Prem ain't that far from going under at any time, and it could be us again in the future, so I'm being cautious

But..........those cunts were dancing on our grave before it had even been dug.......and celebrated wildly.......and it wasn't a minority either....so fuck em

Another day. Another two signings for Bolton - with our responsible owners building slowly and shrewdly for our future.

Another day. Another bodyblow for Wigan. Six weeks to the new League 1 season ... players fleeing the sinking ship, administrators selling everything that moves, no manager, no prospect of new signings, no prospect of any decent preparation for 21/22. Almost a replica of BWFC in the Summer of 2019... with the addition of a global pandemic just to complicate everything even more. 

When it comes to all matters Bolton/Wigan related, gravity eventually kicks in. If these lot are still staggering around at the start of 21/22 I hope we draw them in the League Cup or Freight Rover and give them a walloping.

I am getting ahead of myself ... let's all enjoy the show day by day through August for now.

55 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

As I've said before, not a shred of sympathy from me. Not gloating because any club outside the Prem ain't that far from going under at any time, and it could be us again in the future, so I'm being cautious

But..........those cunts were dancing on our grave before it had even been dug.......and celebrated wildly.......and it wasn't a minority either....so fuck em

56 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

This with a massive load of bells  on.

• Site Supporter

The pathetics really haven’t grasped the gravity of their situation have they?

Just when you think you can’t get any more kicks in the bollocks, another one comes along and this goes on for weeks on end. They are still at the beginning of this kicking.

Business people ain’t coming along to save until the very last minute, low payroll bill, all football creditors paid up etc.

If they are very lucky, they might get a FV. Hopefully they’ll end up with a Day/Dale/Bassini/Anderson consortium