Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

11 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I remember seeing this on TV when I was a kid, about 30 years after the event before the resident comedians start. 

Can't explain why but I immediately thought of it when the name Jose Miguel Garrido Cristo was mentioned.

That's highly inappropriate Bolty!

I mean the Hindenburg was a graceful marvel, ruling the skies only to be struck down by ill fortune.

This is a better summation of the Wigan situation and their history. It even includes Whelan breaking his leg at 5:44 in.

• Members
5 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

That's highly inappropriate Bolty!

I mean the Hindenburg was a graceful marvel, ruling the skies only to be struck down by ill fortune.

This is a better summation of the Wigan situation and their history. It even includes Whelan breaking his leg at 5:44 in.

As is usually the case, sir - brilliant! Inappropriate? I am not paid to be meek and mild on here.

Laughed at the mad bastard at 6:05 and marvelled at how no fucker was beheaded by some of those contraptions!

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, embankment said:

" empire of the clouds "

Sums it up perfectly.

Listen and learn.

Nowt to do with Wigan .

But a fantastic description of the worlds biggest airship.

And its all true.

Checks out historically.

Was listening to Maiden’s 17 minute opus just yesterday

I've lost the thread and what's happening with this shower of shit. 

It's a pleasure to see them and Blackpool in the bottom four of League One. All curbs their enthusiasm for trying to lord it over us. Now Bury are gone, our main petty tinpot/small-time detractors are these to and the Birkenhead skiprats.

On 21/10/2020 at 10:58, paulhanley said:

I've lost the thread and what's happening with this shower of shit. 

It's a pleasure to see them and Blackpool in the bottom four of League One. All curbs their enthusiasm for trying to lord it over us. Now Bury are gone, our main petty tinpot/small-time detractors are these to and the Birkenhead skiprats.

I’ve seen a few tweets from Wigan fans asking Nixon if it’s fell through, no reply from Nixon, previously he was bullish that all was fine, his silence is deafening, something seems amiss. Think we will soon find out. In other news Bassini has took full control of inner circle from Anderson, could he be lurking behind the scenes for Wigan? Wouldn’t surprise me. 

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve seen a few tweets from Wigan fans asking Nixon if it’s fell through, no reply from Nixon, previously he was bullish that all was fine, his silence is deafening, something seems amiss. Think we will soon find out. In other news Bassini has took full control of inner circle from Anderson, could he be lurking behind the scenes for Wigan? Wouldn’t surprise me. 

That would be hilarious. Bring it on.