5.Trashmere.

6 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

In all honesty teams I least like to lose to in order irrespective of league :

1.Stretford unmentionables

2.Duelling Blackburn dingles.

3.Dogheads

4.Wiggin

5.Trashmere.

Pretty much agree with that - except maybe put Burnley bastards in joint second place

4 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Reducing their offer by 50% at the last minute AND insisting the club dont get a points deduction for not paying creditors.  You have to wonder how serious they were.

I dont half love em though, whoever they were.

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

You have to feel for Bury, Macclesfield in all this, they weren't afforded the same amount of time to get sorted, stinks to high heaven that the EFL are bending over backwards for these fuckers.

👍

1 hour ago, Take Hunt Off said:

In all honesty teams I least like to lose to in order irrespective of league :

1.Stretford unmentionables

2.Duelling Blackburn dingles.

3.Dogheads

4.Wiggin

5.Trashmere.

I "hate" some teams but enjoy playing them - Blackburn, Burnley, Man U, they bring a sense of occasion.  If any of those were our game on Saturday (in normal times) I'd be well up for it.  Playing Tranmere and Wigan feels like a chore in comparison, I just don't want to play them particularly.  But if there's one team I can't abide losing to its Wigan.  Hate playing them, hate losing to them, hate hearing their strange set of fans.  Tranmere don't really register, just another game against a fairly local team like Blackpool, Oldham, Port Vale.  I like playing some clubs without feeling any hatred.  If we lose, its just another defeat but if we win it feels miles better than against most clubs for some reason eg Leeds, Newcastle, Wolves, Sunderland, PNE.

When the Spanish deal looked like it was imminent,  Pieeatersways was full of giddy talk that they were going to be like the next Wolves,except with lots of young talented Spanish lads playing tippy tappy football instead of Portuguese players.

Now that the Spanish deal has fallen through, most are now saying they've "Dodged a bullet" and they are relieved the deal has fallen through.

Yeh right. 

Tick tock.

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/spaniards-bid-rejected.111671/

I can never go as far as calling Wigan a cup final; I see that as a term for a smaller club facing a larger rival. We are their cup final. Same goes for Tranmere and did go for Bury. 

I comfortably hate them more than anyone else though, and can’t quite believe some are indifferent after the last fifteen years. Bogey team and an awful set of cunts that appeared from nowhere because they got bankrolled. And worst of all won an FA Cup. 

Perhaps age and location play a factor too. I couldn’t care less about United in the grand scheme. Top flight football is of little interest to me and they’re in another universe. 
Much prefer to see them fail of course, but Liverpool infuriate me more.

2 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

You have to feel for Bury, Macclesfield in all this, they weren't afforded the same amount of time to get sorted, stinks to high heaven that the EFL are bending over backwards for these fuckers.

It was more to do with proof that they had funds to get through the season wasn't it?  Dale messed them about and then their future, like ours, was dependent on a takeover going through.  Thank God ours did.

The pie eaters have already provided proof of funds to get through to the end of this season, I think.

• Members
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Reducing their offer by 50% at the last minute AND insisting the club dont get a points deduction for not paying creditors.  You have to wonder how serious they were.

I dont half love em though, whoever they were.

Had to be a windup 

Hilarious. 

But it really is about time the EFL did their job and potted them now. It's been going on since the Summer. 

In all likelihood we will stay down in Div 4. Every chance these men are heading our way. The vaccine may well mean fans back in the ground too.