Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Pie Eaters go into Administration

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Farnywhite said:

Andy burnham asking EFL to suspend the 12 point deduction against Wigan .  were was he when we got ours 

In a very similar place.

https://www.greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk/news/mayor-of-greater-manchester-calls-for-footballing-authorities-to-grant-bury-fc-a-stay-of-execution/

On Bolton’s current difficulties, the Mayor told the EFL: “Financial instability has dogged the Wanderers since their relegation from the Premier League. Mismanagement has brought the club to its knees over the course of the last season: players have gone months without their wages being paid; emergency foodbanks have been established to feed unpaid Bolton Wanderers staff; youth teams have been mobilised to honour fixtures and the club’s manager has now left as well.

“Regardless of the issues frustrating the sale of the club, the impact upon players, fans and staff at Bolton Wanderers has been catastrophic. For the sake of fans and the town, means must be sought to safeguard the club and its staff, ensure its survival.”

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The EFL should issue a statement to say: "We deny Wigan Athletic permission to start the season. What is more we acknowledge and apologise for the mistake of our predecessors in opening the door to th

Wigan can’t say , founder members ,they can’t say first ever goal scored, they can’t say first ever Wembley winners ,with a record crowd ,famous white horse final to boot . They can’t say top flight f

Turns out they owe £3.1415926535

They all showed their hands and only the staff at PNE can come out with any praise for what they did in our hour of need.  I’m not a football fan, I’m Bolton Wanderers and England, it’s ‘dog eat dog’ out there, as we’ve learned in the last 12 months.  Will I be losing sleep if any clubs go under, I’ll probably lose the same as a Bury FC fan does.  Bollocks to them all, we all know the score now, love thy neighbour my arse.

2 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

They all showed their hands and only the staff at PNE can come out with any praise for what they did in our hour of need.  I’m not a football fan, I’m Bolton Wanderers and England, it’s ‘dog eat dog’ out there, as we’ve learned in the last 12 months.  Will I be losing sleep if any clubs go under, I’ll probably lose the same as a Bury FC fan does.  Bollocks to them all, we all know the score now, love thy neighbour my arse.

100%. PNE were class tbf. The rest - not so much. So fuck 'em.

Horrible to say this but United also let us off Ethan Hamilton’s loan fee. Not whilst we were going through admin etc admittedly but still a massive help. Fairs fair 

16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Horrible to say this but United also let us off Ethan Hamilton’s loan fee. Not whilst we were going through admin etc admittedly but still a massive help. Fairs fair 

To be fair, he was shite. Not giving that lot any credit. 😂

7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He was Shite. One decent game at rich dale and then shite. Says everything that he’s been released by them. Will end up league one or two at best 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He was Shite. One decent game at rich dale and then shite. Says everything that he’s been released by them. Will end up league one or two at best 

Hope he don’t end up with us. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Aye, one good game, on his debut.

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We don't agree on everything, but that is spot on.

49 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Played well at Burton apparently, but nobody was there so it probably doesnt count.

All 64 of us who were there are allowed to buy two tickets each for Salford away and Barrow away before everybody else. 

18 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

All 64 of us who were there are allowed to buy two tickets each for Salford away and Barrow away before everybody else. 

Me and Sober Dan agree with this.

Last time I had a pint that actually.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Escobarp said:

They should of paid us to play him.

I see I was beaten to it.

Edited by tomski
14 hours ago, Escobarp said:

It wasn’t just us United didn’t charge anyone outside the top flight for loan players this season 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

It wasn’t just us United didn’t charge anyone outside the top flight for loan players this season 

Hearts burton and ourselves. But the point was simply about clubs who had helped out. And they did. 

Edited by Escobarp

I saw a bit of potential in Hamilton simply because he drives forward and isn't afraid to shoot, and has a strong shot.  When did we last say  that about 1 of our midfielders?  The stats say he had 9 shots on target, compared to for eg 7 for Murphy who was on the pitch twice as long.  I just think there is something to work on with him and seems to have the type of positive attitude that will appeal to Evatt.  We're in the bottom division, we aren't going to be signing many perfect players.

I honeslty couldnt give a fuck about em. 

Annoying set of clowns that have tried to attack us from every angle for 20 odd years. 

Never been a proper club and never will be. 

Fuck em.