Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

I love this thread. Karma has been more instant than we could have ever dreamed possible. It's like we are writing the script ourselves.

Exactly a year ago today it was Wycombe 2 Bolton 0 on the opening day of 19/20. Our future was hauntingly unclear and we could have easily disappeared with Bury in to a whirlpool during the later part of August. Meanwhile our rodentine neighbours over in Wiggin were having a joyous time at our expense. Final victory for the grinning, gibbering imbeciles of the DW was within reaching distance - triumph over once feared and mighty Bolton up the road was nearly complete.

Twelve months later and right out of the blue, wallop - it's all gone suddenly, horribly and comically wrong on the banks of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal. As each day passes the picture bleakens ever more. Meanwhile at Bolton Wanderers we have a new manager, safe and responsible owners, eight new signings and the only way is up. In short - we have a future to look forward to.

Foiled again pie-men!

As they say in Wigan (in a rare venture in to words of more than one syllable).... "Believe" 🙂 🙂 

3 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

I love this thread. Karma has been more instant than we could have ever dreamed possible. It's like we are writing the script ourselves.

Exactly a year ago today it was Wycombe 2 Bolton 0 on the opening day of 19/20. Our future was hauntingly unclear and we could have easily disappeared with Bury in to a whirlpool during the later part of August. Meanwhile our rodentine neighbours over in Wiggin were having a joyous time at our expense. Final victory for the grinning, gibbering imbeciles of the DW was within reaching distance - triumph over once feared and mighty Bolton up the road was nearly complete.

Twelve months later and right out of the blue, wallop - it's all gone suddenly, horribly and comically wrong on the banks of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal. As each day passes the picture bleakens ever more. Meanwhile at Bolton Wanderers we have a new manager, safe and responsible owners, eight new signings and the only way is up. In short - we have a future to look forward to.

Foiled again pie-men!

As they say in Wigan (in a rare venture in to words of more than one syllable).... "Believe" 🙂 🙂 

Plus one from me . 

Sit back and watch the show.

Karma is a bitch

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, batton carrier said:

Trust me ive jumped in the deep end.

They aint escaping me . The fucking skip rat cunts. I FUCKING HATE THE TWATS

You'll probably end up making a right cock of yourself.

Can't remember any away fan coming on here gloating about our demise looking anything else to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

You'll probably end up making a right cock of yourself.

Can't remember any away fan coming on here gloating about our demise looking anything else to be fair.

How do you work that out from that post. My kids went to school in wigan got shit all the way through even teachers. They are fucking rats. Everyone of them is getting from me  at every opportunity i get. I dont need the fucking web to do it

7 minutes ago, batton carrier said:

How do you work that out from that post. My kids went to school in wigan got shit all the way through even teachers. They are fucking rats. Everyone of them is getting from me  at every opportunity i get. I dont need the fucking web to do it

My school teachers used to beat me within an inch of my life at 11 year old when i told them I go watching Bolton Wanderers.😄

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, batton carrier said:

100% proven, now fuck off

2 hours ago, tomski said:

I’m genuinely convinced they’ve no bidder. 

I think they may have one or two “interested parties” but they will want to know how much shit they are in & what division they will be playing in next season before bidding. Admins wanted some money up front from the interested parties, but as far as i’m aware no one has stumped up.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Reeks of desperation 

no idea what division the club will be in. Haven’t a clue who or what we need to flog. Very little time for you to review the finances but you definitely need to cut the wage bill in half. Payments due stacking up left right and centre. But hurry hurry if you’re interested in buying the club could you give us a million quid now... 

The efl got hammered for allowing us to start the season whilst in administration, would they allow that to happen again? only 6 weeks to the season start.

Meantime, they have to find a genuine buyer first, due diligence needs to be done, proof of funds clarified, legal papers drafted, checked and signed.

Tick Tock.

1 minute ago, Popeye doyle said:

The efl got hammered for allowing us to start the season whilst in administration, would they allow that to happen again? only 6 weeks to the season start.

Meantime, they have to find a genuine buyer first, due diligence needs to be done, proof of funds clarified, legal papers drafted, checked and signed.

Tick Tock.

But this is poor little Wigan and non of it was their fault..