Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

Apparently admin have now said they will only stop selling players once grounds are open as they have no income but wages etc still need to be paid their issue is that they can’t get any money from ST as like us last year they can’t guarantee games but from what they have said about player sales that doesn’t sound like deal is close

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, snowball said:

one mon saying need to get rid of Dick Wipe Stadium coz it will always be a drain on them (ie never fill it) and build a new one somewhere! Talk about getting ahead of themselves! 

Or they could use the Bradford model and price season tickets to fill the ground...

if they ever get to sell another season!

All kicking off now. Squeaky Bum time on Tics Speak as the penny drops. Krasner now saying he will take legal action against an 'anonymous source'  whos accusing admins of asset stripping by selling off bits piecemeal to folk not interested in football club.

Get your popcorn ready - big week leading to deadline. Tick Tock

17 minutes ago, snowball said:

All kicking off now. Squeaky Bum time on Tics Speak as the penny drops. Krasner now saying he will take legal action against an 'anonymous source'  whos accusing admins of asset stripping by selling off bits piecemeal to folk not interested in football club.

Get your popcorn ready - big week leading to deadline. Tick Tock

Suggest they’ve hit a nerve. Tic tok

Well I can’t help feeling sorry for Wigan fans, I know the worries we went through even though we always had a willing buyer in FV, they’ve not got anyone seriously confirmed. I know it’s easy to gloat as some of them did to us but I think all of us enjoy the games against local rivals and having lost one in Bury, I just hope we don’t lose another in Wigan. Having said that I genuinely fear for them as it looks like nobody, including this fabled US outfit, has offered the Administrator the required value to purchase all 5 associated companies together, so if that is the case I assume they will have no option but to sell off chunks individually which isn’t good news for the football club bit.

8 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Well I can’t help feeling sorry for Wigan fans, I know the worries we went through even though we always had a willing buyer in FV, they’ve not got anyone seriously confirmed. I know it’s easy to gloat as some of them did to us but I think all of us enjoy the games against local rivals and having lost one in Bury, I just hope we don’t lose another in Wigan. Having said that I genuinely fear for them as it looks like nobody, including this fabled US outfit, has offered the Administrator the required value to purchase all 5 associated companies together, so if that is the case I assume they will have no option but to sell off chunks individually which isn’t good news for the football club bit.

Fuck ‘em. Jelly & Ice Cream.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Poster on Latics Speyk;

"Theres 15,000 of us fuming at this"

😅 when did they last have 15000 of their own supporters at a match?!

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/wigan-athletic/attendances/2019-2020

Not often. Going back three seasons I think it’s been twice; once v Leeds and once v Norwich.

I reckon they’ve never had 15k Wigan supporters.

Edited by MickyD

8 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

The time has come 

The stage is set - the audience awaits - come on down Laurence Bassini 

They've now been asked not to do that, as the club would have to pay the bill to police it, and it goes against social distancing rules - proper tinpot. They'll get about 30 assorted mongloids turn up no doubt, but it'll just be a farcical massive waste of time