Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

32 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Was always going to have a BL postcode. Think the debate was whether it was in Horwich.

Correct historically as far as Blackrod is deemed Bolton , drive 500 yards up to Aspull & that’s where Wiggin starts.

Horwich always was ....Horwich, Bolton Lancs.

Could argue the ground is really Lostock but heyho it’s still Bolton.

Although Wigan town centre geographically may be nearer to Horwich , it wasn’t on the map for shopping etc.unless you wanted a pie.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Although Wigan town centre geographically may be nearer to Horwich , it wasn’t on the map for shopping etc.unless you wanted a pie.

Google maps says

Unibol to bolton town hall - 5 miles

Unibol to Wigan wallgate - 6.5 miles

Might not be as the crow flies but not sure it's nearer

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If they’d done the sensible thing when they left Burnden and built the ground around Radcliffe we could have shared with Bury, halved the running costs and Bury might still be with us.

The drugs are strong in this one

36 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If they’d done the sensible thing when they left Burnden and built the ground around Radcliffe we could have shared with Bury, halved the running costs and Bury might still be with us.

Most remarkable post award goes to .......

51 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Dont bite lads!  Im sure the same person also said he wants Wigan to survive!

53 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Ha ha. Thought you were a WUM with your pro Pie shite. Go back to BN letters you gobshite 

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

They should have built the ground as close to manchester as possible. That way we could have shared with Man city when they were looking for a new ground. We'd probably be in the champions league now, with finest lurpak all over our hot dog buns. Messi would  be about to join us , we could have changed the kit to be white and sky blue. Bolton City fc.

Edited by peelyfeet

25 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

They should have built the ground as close to manchester as possible. That way we could have shared with Man city when they were looking for a new ground. We'd probably be in the champions league now, with finest lurpak all over our hot dog buns. Messi would  be about to join us , we could have changed the kit to be white and sky blue. Bolton City fc.

Has that BLM lot been selling drugs to WW’s members

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Go the whole hog and amalgamate.

Ainsworth FC.

Keep the radders reprobates well away.

Pre match straighteners in Black Bull, Rose and Crown, White Horse and Duke William.

This reminds me of a time where I used to work and a Manure fan said and I quote.

I can't understand why everybody doesn't want to support United.

Apart from the arrogance I pointed out that no other clubs would exist if everyone supported Utd. Thick twat hadn't thought about that one.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Popeye doyle said:

This reminds me of a time where I used to work and a Manure fan said and I quote.

I can't understand why everybody doesn't want to support United.

Apart from the arrogance I pointed out that no other clubs would exist if everyone supported Utd. Thick twat hadn't thought about that one.

That sums up the arrogance of those pinkies, I was working with a lad the day after Chelsea dicked  them in that recent semi final he had sussed I was into football with a conversation from the day before and just assumed I was a pinkie, he said "bad result last night wasn't it" .I put him right.