Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

I must admit this one made me laugh on laticsways

"I've not been on for while so forgive me if I repeat anything said. The reality as I see it begbys are raping the living daylights out of everything wigan athletic has, not just players but now Euxton training ground. No matter what we think as fans they don't care in the end we are left with nothing but memories of the massive achievements we have made"

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

"I've not been on for while so forgive me if I repeat anything said. The reality as I see it begbys are raping the living daylights out of everything wigan athletic has, not just players but now Euxton training ground. No matter what we think as fans they don't care in the end we are left with nothing but memories of the massive achievements we have made"

Who are these Begby’s and where shall we put their statue?

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

The sound of Wigan Athletic shrinking back to its natural level of below the salt, terminal lower divisions dwellers.

Believe.

Couple of developments today ... 

Firstly Nixon saying Americans have put in a final offer of £2 million 

If admins sticks to their asking price that will be rejected -  they want £3.5- £4 million  depending on what assets are being bought , and presumably the Americans will walk away. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12656434/wigan-takeover-hope-american-businessmen/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Secondly one of the Admins popped up at Ipswich and did an interview on sky ( be claiming double time for sundays no doubt ) 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/wigan-athletic/12070777/there-are-interested-parties

Not sounding very promising at this moment in time. 

2 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Couple of developments today ... 

Firstly Nixon saying Americans have put in a final offer of £2 million 

If admins sticks to their asking price that will be rejected -  they want £3.5- £4 million  depending on what assets are being bought , and presumably the Americans will walk away. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12656434/wigan-takeover-hope-american-businessmen/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Secondly one of the Admins popped up at Ipswich and did an interview on sky ( be claiming double time for sundays no doubt ) 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/wigan-athletic/12070777/there-are-interested-parties

Not sounding very promising at this moment in time. 

Is that the best frontman the admin can wheel out? Stutter... stutter, piss poor answer to the question... stutter stutter, fucking clueless. 

50 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Is that the best frontman the admin can wheel out? Stutter... stutter, piss poor answer to the question... stutter stutter, fucking clueless. 

On a sunday -yes 

To be fair the first two are no better 

Makes you wonder how they talked the EFL into letting them start the season 

16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Seems to me Admin via Nixon trying to force the hand of the US/French group with these spurious interested parties from businesses not worth a light. 

The worst thing about this for them is that they have no Michael James or Eddie Davies. They have £600k raised by fans and that's the only money in all of this that's truly has Wiggin at heart.

Peg-leg is out of the picture and even if there's a takeover whose to say the next lot won't do what the last lot did upon discovering just what a dead-end of a football club it truly is. 

As each day passes the picture bleakens.

Not sure where else to post this, but am I the last one to realise that - in your WanderersWays Account settings, you can change your content view behaviour to "take me to comments I haven't read"?

So now I don't have to randomly click through the last few pages of threads and scroll up and down to find the last comment I read.

😂

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mantra said:

Not sure where else to post this, but am I the last one to realise that - in your WanderersWays Account settings, you can change your content view behaviour to "take me to comments I haven't read"?

So now I don't have to randomly click through the last few pages of threads and scroll up and down to find the last comment I read.

😂

Does clicking the dot or star in the left column not take you straight to the first unread post? It does for me.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Seems to me Admin via Nixon trying to force the hand of the US/French group with these spurious interested parties from businesses not worth a light. 

Yep. I hope this admins don’t play poker unless Wigan are the stakes obviously