Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

Nowhere near I reckon

Blackburn are proper, traditional rivals with a history and I’d hate them to disappear. Burnley are a bit meh

Wigan are shithouses. Fans, clubs, the lot. There’s only them and Tranmere that I would genuinely smile at them disappearing. I even Bury come back one day. That’s the comparative regard in which I hold Wigan

To be fair, as much as I despise Rovers having lived most my life in Blackburn, only 1 Rovers fan I know was hoping we went tits up. I couldn’t stand the ugly ginger twat at school either.

All other Rovers fans know they are the Venkys having had enough away from being us

22 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

To be fair, as much as I despise Rovers having lived most my life in Blackburn, only 1 Rovers fan I know was hoping we went tits up. I couldn’t stand the ugly ginger twat at school either.

All other Rovers fans know they are the Venkys having had enough away from being us

All the Rovers fans I know are sound. We swap banter and none is nasty. Two Wigan fans I know and it’s been close to falling out a few times

You can chuck Blackpool in to the Tranmere and Wigan category for me. They've got history but they have the same small-minded hate of all things BWFC as the aforementioned capitals of tinpottery.

Agree re Blackburn, Burnley (and PNE for that matter). Love beating them in derbies, there's banter - but that's it.

45 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Nowhere near I reckon

Blackburn are proper, traditional rivals with a history and I’d hate them to disappear. Burnley are a bit meh

Wigan are shithouses. Fans, clubs, the lot. There’s only them and Tranmere that I would genuinely smile at them disappearing. I even Bury come back one day. That’s the comparative regard in which I hold Wigan

I agree totally.

35 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Are you related to Youri?

The poster not the player 

dunno , but the fact i used a time traveling spaceman football fan going back only *20 months* in a sort of jetsons / general electric world of tomorrow spoof to get the joke to work is amazing. 

that he's even got a rebreather on in the corona age just adds to it. 

2 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I hate every single club in the country. I wouldn't lose any sleep if any went bump. But there's few I would rejoice at going bump. Blackburn isn't one of them.

Merseyside Tramps and Wigan i would rejoice as HM might say. Anyone else nah we still need some proper clubs left for banter. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Wigan, Lonsdale wearing trampy twats. Hope they go bust soon, very fucking soon, sooner the better. No funeral, just a trampy paupers big fuck off hole!

Bury, they hate us, we aren't that bothered, fucking irrelevant.

Blackburn, similar to us, some are cunts some are okay. Would miss the rivalry we once had.

Burnley, just 6 fingered inbred idiots, if they went pop I couldn't give a flying fuck.

P.N.E, who gives a fuck, another irrelevant club with shit fans. Good alway day though.

Blackpool, they had no fans pre-Oysten, they still don't, shit club, fairground gypsy thieving trampy twats, but would miss an away day.

Trampere, who 🙄

i thought the pubs were shut!!!

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

The two I would love to see gone are Tinpot Tranmere & Wigan. Rovers/Burnley/Preston are healthy local rivals imo - once we get to lock horns with them again

For me, there's no club nearer to us in terms of support, history, crowd etc than Rovers. They are the league version to Germany of internationals - other than Germany have won plenty

18 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I hate every single club in the country. I wouldn't lose any sleep if any went bump. But there's few I would rejoice at going bump. Blackburn isn't one of them.

Nobody hates Fulham surely?  And only Ipswich hate Norwich.  And I'd struggle to hate Cheltenham, Stevenage and Colchester even if they beat us in the play offs.  I enjoy having teams in the league that we can 'hate', it adds edge to results every weekend eg Leeds, Sheff U or whoever, I'd miss not being able to enjoy their defeats.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Nobody hates Fulham surely?  And only Ipswich hate Norwich.  And I'd struggle to hate Cheltenham, Stevenage and Colchester even if they beat us in the play offs.  I enjoy having teams in the league that we can 'hate', it adds edge to results every weekend eg Leeds, Sheff U or whoever, I'd miss not being able to enjoy their defeats.

I hate everyone. Can give a reason for every single club in the pyramid. Fulham, got thrown out of there twice (during the same match last time we played there) by their over zealous stewards. Norwich, absolutely the worst colour home shirt in the country. Also the coldest I've ever been was when we played them. That was their fault.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I hate everyone. Can give a reason for every single club in the pyramid. Fulham, got thrown out of there twice (during the same match last time we played there) by their over zealous stewards. Norwich, absolutely the worst colour home shirt in the country. Also the coldest I've ever been was when we played them. That was their fault.

Quite right as well

9 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

How on earth can you get so mad at Fulham as to get chucked out? The tinpottest of tinpot grounds.

That said, its near QPR, I was refused entry because I was so drunk I was a fire hazard - in a concrete and plastic standIt

It wasn't that hard. That's the worrying thing about it. ASAB

Edited by Underpants