Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Or paying a transfer fee of £90 Million for Paul Bogbrush, then paying him £300,000 a week.

He's got to be Europes most over rated player.

Was mint in the world Cup but has been bang average in the prem whenever I've seen him (rarely). 

£300k fuck me. 

7 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I thought we were fair game for pisstaking. If a club I hated went from receiving £40 million a year Sky money to begging for food and toiletries for the office staff i'd be taking the piss about all the money they'd squandered, in fact I did at Leeds.It's not like people were dying it was just a badly mismanaged football club

I drove past a bloke in an old skool Leeds scarf by the flats in the centre of Eccles t'other day. Mon must have been taunting you Rog, standards are slipping, poor. 

4 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

I drove past a bloke in an old skool Leeds scarf by the flats in the centre of Eccles t'other day. Mon must have been taunting you Rog, standards are slipping, poor. 

The Leigh lads will be piling back in Eccles again next season for pre match cocktails when we play Solfod. ☺️

1 hour ago, leigh white said:

The Leigh lads will be piling back in Eccles again next season for pre match cocktails when we play Solfod. ☺️

It was in the paper that Scousers have taken over the heroin trade in Leigh.It won't be because they are scared of Scousers but for whatever  reason the Salford gangsters have fucked Leigh off

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

He'll be left over from the original run in, shell shocked like those japs they used to find on Iwo Jima still fighting WW11 .

• 3 weeks later...

... Not going to be much activity in the January transfer window then 

Makes you wonder how long the admins can now keep this show on the road ?

Must be running on near empty 

Will there be enough time to get another bidder in place ?

Club have released a statement https://wiganathletic.com/news/2021/january/Statement-From-The-Joint-Administrators-05-01-21-/

Could you imagine this shit show ?

Good grief, ours was ... is ... awful but it came from somewhere and you could see it coming, like a car spinning on ice.

This crock of shite were sitting reasonably pretty 12m ago, still giggling at us.

If it wasn't THEM in this it'd be pitiful.

Like all the best calamities they keep looking like getting reprieved only for that to collapse at the final hurdle. Even AFTER the final hurdle in this case.

Wasn't there another interested oarty being held at arm's length as the Spanish had got their foot in the door ? With luck that'll have disapperated now as well.

The EFL can't let this drag on much longer or other clubs will start to call foul.