Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The official Wigan are shit thread


Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
On 13/01/2021 at 20:26, paulhanley said:

Come on EFL. Do the decent thing. Pull up the fucking drawbridge. How much longer do these cunts get to stretch all this out? To me the options are: 

1. Fine them a zillion points and ban the sale of pies in Wigan. 

2. Make them play at Leigh Sports Village and DNA test their fans. Anybody found to be the product of interbreeding is banned from attending. The away end when Bolton visit will therefore be all parts of the stadium other than five seats behind the goal.

3. Introduce re-election for the first time since the 1980s on a one off basis and hold a vote in which every EFL club decides to chuck the "Tics" back in to the Conference. Then invite their fans back on to Bolton Town Hall steps so that the locals can line up to laugh at them (socially distanced obviously)

4. Tell them that they are not a viable business and on that basis they can fuck off forthwith, pronto, immediately and quicker than it takes to write out the word "believe". And introduce the death penalty for anybody who talks about broken legs in cup finals. 

5. Any of the above options but with the additional measure of expunging their FA Cup win by "finding" betting or financial irregularities in 2013 in the lead up to the final. 

6. All previous wins against Bolton Wanderers to be wiped from the record on account of the faulty decision to allow the cunts in to the league in the first place in 1978.

I feel they should go further.

You’re getting soft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The EFL should issue a statement to say: "We deny Wigan Athletic permission to start the season. What is more we acknowledge and apologise for the mistake of our predecessors in opening the door to th

Wigan can’t say , founder members ,they can’t say first ever goal scored, they can’t say first ever Wembley winners ,with a record crowd ,famous white horse final to boot . They can’t say top flight f

Turns out they owe £3.1415926535

On the subject of Derby, Rooney has been given the job permanently and he's retired from playing.

Their takeover is due to go through shortly apparently

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2021 at 20:26, paulhanley said:

Come on EFL. Do the decent thing. Pull up the fucking drawbridge. How much longer do these cunts get to stretch all this out? To me the options are: 

1. Fine them a zillion points and ban the sale of pies in Wigan. 

2. Make them play at Leigh Sports Village and DNA test their fans. Anybody found to be the product of interbreeding is banned from attending. The away end when Bolton visit will therefore be all parts of the stadium other than five seats behind the goal.

3. Introduce re-election for the first time since the 1980s on a one off basis and hold a vote in which every EFL club decides to chuck the "Tics" back in to the Conference. Then invite their fans back on to Bolton Town Hall steps so that the locals can line up to laugh at them (socially distanced obviously)

4. Tell them that they are not a viable business and on that basis they can fuck off forthwith, pronto, immediately and quicker than it takes to write out the word "believe". And introduce the death penalty for anybody who talks about broken legs in cup finals. 

5. Any of the above options but with the additional measure of expunging their FA Cup win by "finding" betting or financial irregularities in 2013 in the lead up to the final. 

6. All previous wins against Bolton Wanderers to be wiped from the record on account of the faulty decision to allow the cunts in to the league in the first place in 1978.

 

Have you  seen the administrators latest update ?

Look how many prospective buyers are waiting to save them   

I kid you not - ELEVEN  !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55678142

Making head or tail of that lot should keep the admins busy until they run out of money altogether 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

 

Have you  seen the administrators latest update ?

Look how many prospective buyers are waiting to save them   

I kid you not - ELEVEN  !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55678142

Making head or tail of that lot should keep the admins busy until they run out of money altogether 

 

 

 

Anyone needing a few days to provide proof of funds is wasting their time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyone needing a few days to provide proof of funds is wasting their time. 

Yep. It's there, or it isn't. 

In real, real terms £3m is chicken feed.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyone needing a few days to provide proof of funds is wasting their time. 

Correct, we aren't talking about needing £50m. What does it take, around £6m is it to cover current debts and 2 years running costs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

 

Have you  seen the administrators latest update ?

Look how many prospective buyers are waiting to save them   

I kid you not - ELEVEN  !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55678142

Making head or tail of that lot should keep the admins busy until they run out of money altogether 

 

 

 

Is it the same eleven people they took to Tottenham? Making up their entire away following for a Premier League game? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Really? They were winning 2-3 last time i checked on 90+ mins. That’s just made my day a tad better 😂

Huge goal that at the bottom, they would have gone up 2 places and out of bottom 4.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They must have had a hell of a scouting network and youth set up, prior to the Chinese pulling the plug.

They've flogged off umpteen first teamers at cut price, as well as a good few youngsters to prem and champ sides.  They're still grinding out results better than we managed last year too.  It's feckin annoying 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

They must have had a hell of a scouting network and youth set up, prior to the Chinese pulling the plug.

They've flogged off umpteen first teamers at cut price, as well as a good few youngsters to prem and champ sides.  They're still grinding out results better than we managed last year too.  It's feckin annoying 

It looks like they’ve been ran extremely well behind the scenes on the scouting, coaching recruitment side. Can we not just poach their key personnel in that area. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It looks like they’ve been ran extremely well behind the scenes on the scouting, coaching recruitment side. Can we not just poach their key personnel in that area. 

Get Bruce to have a word with his nipper. He seems to be the main man

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2021 at 09:53, Benny The Ball said:

 

Have you  seen the administrators latest update ?

Look how many prospective buyers are waiting to save them   

I kid you not - ELEVEN  !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55678142

Making head or tail of that lot should keep the admins busy until they run out of money altogether 

 

 

 

They're back to where they were on the first day they went into administration, full circle.

Like you say the admins will have to sift through them all to wheedle out the tyre kickers, con men etc.

Meanwhile the old enemy is still ticking.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It looks like they’ve been ran extremely well behind the scenes on the scouting, coaching recruitment side. Can we not just poach their key personnel in that area. 

They have for several seasons had a good youth set up with managers who have given them game time unlike us .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rizlar said:

They have for several seasons had a good youth set up with managers who have given them game time unlike us .

They’ve got to be good enough first & foremost that’s down to talent spotting & coaching. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2021 at 10:09, Biggish Dave said:

Correct, we aren't talking about needing £50m. What does it take, around £6m is it to cover current debts and 2 years running costs?

Can’t be much more and will be even less if they are going to be based at Leigh sports village. And also some of these offers will be bumping the creditors and taking the 15points. 
 

which to me now is the best outcome. I would love to play these cunts again which looks like it may well be next season. They will get terrorized. They won’t have seen the like for a long long time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Can’t be much more and will be even less if they are going to be based at Leigh sports village. And also some of these offers will be bumping the creditors and taking the 15points. 
 

which to me now is the best outcome. I would love to play these cunts again which looks like it may well be next season. They will get terrorized. They won’t have seen the like for a long long time. 

They have a mini mob that hate  us with a passion, they are usually nowhere to be seen when Bolton turn up in numbers, although they like to pick off easy targets in the streets from the ground to the town centre.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

They have a mini mob that hate  us with a passion, they are usually nowhere to be seen when Bolton turn up in numbers, although they like to pick off easy targets in the streets from the ground to the town centre.

Correct, I witnessed that last time at there’s they chased off load of youth,  couple of older lads stood there ground and ended up chucking clods of turf that was for some reason stacked up at the side of the road. If the Wigan mob had waited 5 minutes for the main Bolton mob they could have had a proper scrap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2021 at 12:04, Spider said:

I feel they should go further.

You’re getting soft.

After the weekends revelation that 11 bids were being prepared. 

The shits hit the fan again today.

Administrator's have increased their fees.

Mmmmmm - about to pull it !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, embankment said:

After the weekends revelation that 11 bids were being prepared. 

The shits hit the fan again today.

Administrator's have increased their fees.

Mmmmmm - about to pull it !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where’s this news from? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino changed the title to The official Wigan are shit thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.