Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just had a read.

As it happens, I don't think Israel is behaving well at all with this annexing lark; however, it is clear that blm is revealing it's colours.

Le Tissier admitting he only wore badges because he was asked to by bosses too.

Exactly mate,  the first of many

Kier Starmer was on his knees last week for photo opportunities, several dats later he's on BBC disavowing BLM's policies, should have bothered to look into this before you surrendered you spineless fucker. Along with the Premier League, why they are getting involved with Potitical Groups is beyond me. Especially ones as mentle as BLM

• Members

Should have never adopted the slogan black lives matter, because of its affiliation with such a splintered group who are all fighting for different things. 

If they were sensible they would have created a different message.

However in the heat of the moment, the BLM protests were happening, footballers were speaking out instead of doing thorough research they went ahead and did it.

But this is football, the World Cup is being held in Qatar, go and look at their human rights records and deaths of workers building stadiums that will be knocked down after it. 

12 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Kier Starmer was on his knees last week for photo opportunities, several dats later he's on BBC disavowing BLM's policies, should have bothered to look into this before you surrendered you spineless fucker. Along with the Premier League, why they are getting involved with Potitical Groups is beyond me. Especially ones as mentle as BLM

Considering his previous job, you'd have thought he would have been all over it with a fine tooth comb, but no, just go with the sheep on a bent knee.

Don't worry guys, London Wanderer will be on his way saving the day for BLM fans......like I told him the other week, he needed to wake up........seems like that was a factual call.......

He will no doubt say some of their policies are ok.........yes, Peter Sutcliffe was a decent lorry driver,....BUT...

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

So do black lives still matter or not?

I need to know what to be angry about tomorrow.

black lives matter, but not Black Lives Matter

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Should have never adopted the slogan black lives matter, because of its affiliation with such a splintered group who are all fighting for different things. 

If they were sensible they would have created a different message.

They've already got one to be fair

Kick It Out

13 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

They've already got one to be fair

Kick It Out

Exactly, they could have all had Kick It Out on the back of their shirts and got on both knees and prayed for the black people who were killed by BLM whilst they were, rioting, looting and burning local businesses

The FA and Premiership reps could have been allocated to each player and give it them up the rusty bullett hole whilst Sky filmed it all

• Members
6 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

BBC now backtracking on this and a number of other organisations. 

The EPL decision with BLM on the back of shirts was a massive mistake, will they admit it, will the BBC apologise, will they fuck!

Starmers fucked up as well, i suppose he has 4 years to redeem himself.

Some on here have fucked up as well.

The same 'some' who owe Leadfrog a debt of gratitude for getting the Meanwhile In America thread removed.