Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Farrelli said:

I don’t think anyone would say crime is completely linked to police numbers. However, losing twenty thousand staff (thanks Theresa May) has led to many issues. To say this started under Labour (not you) is bollocks.

It started under Labour. That isn’t bollocks, it’s fact. All public sector spending was reduced under a Labour government. 
I accept that the Tory/Lib Dem coalition and the Tory governments didn’t do anything to reverse earlier decisions but it really did all start under Labour.

• Members
On 02/07/2020 at 16:11, Spider said:

😁

Thought you and Bolty weren’t reading it ?

At least Royal (obsessed) still ventures in there to be humiliated every so often. He’s got bottle ❤️

I am not. Pointless exercise. Leave the saddo's to spew their bile in peace.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It started under Labour. That isn’t bollocks, it’s fact. All public sector spending was reduced under a Labour government. 
I accept that the Tory/Lib Dem coalition and the Tory governments didn’t do anything to reverse earlier decisions but it really did all start under Labour.

no mention of labour here

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/05/theresa-may-disastrous-home-secretary-prime-minister-policing/

Frontline police numbers in the last three years of a labour government had increased though:

2008: 141,157

2009: 143,769

2010: 143,734

Frontline police numbers after 2010 dropped sharply:

2011: 139,110

2015: 127,192

2019: 123,171

Whatever cuts labour intended (and I'm sure there would have been some) they can't really be judged on.  The main cuts were all on Theresa May's watch, first as Home Secretary and then as PM.

Edited by Farrelli

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Frontline police numbers in the last three years of a labour government had increased though:

2008: 141,157

2009: 143,769

2010: 143,734

Frontline police numbers after 2010 dropped sharply:

2011: 139,110

2015: 127,192

2019: 123,171

Whatever cuts labour intended (and I'm sure there would have been some) they can't really be judged on.  The main cuts were all on Theresa May's watch, first as Home Secretary and then as PM.

No note of why, of course

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

No note of why, of course

Unless we invented robot cops to take their place, why will not change the facts

The tories have been responsible for cutting police numbers

Maybe there was scope to cut, maybe there wasn't

FACT is, they've cut em

Because of BLM movement apparently the Washington redskins football team are being pressured into a name change.This isnt a new thing as there have been protests outside stadiums for years. Nike have withdrawn from advertising and other corporations are going to follow.

Redskin is a pejorative term and native Americans have wanted this for some time but the native American brave symbol on the side of their helmets is one of the very few images of a native American that is ever shown in the media.

its a bit like pulling statues down , the more  fewer images of this race of people that appear in mainstream media their history will be erased

Ironically when David Starkey is being shafted over his genocide and damn blacks comments , genocide is pretty much what happened to the native American indians 

31 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Because of BLM movement apparently the Washington redskins football team are being pressured into a name change.This isnt a new thing as there have been protests outside stadiums for years. Nike have withdrawn from advertising and other corporations are going to follow.

Redskin is a pejorative term and native Americans have wanted this for some time but the native American brave symbol on the side of their helmets is one of the very few images of a native American that is ever shown in the media.

its a bit like pulling statues down , the more  fewer images of this race of people that appear in mainstream media their history will be erased

Ironically when David Starkey is being shafted over his genocide and damn blacks comments , genocide is pretty much what happened to the native American indians 

I'm from Native American blood mate. My tribe are The Mohawks....they built lots of NYC in the middle 1500's but were finally forced out and into Canada in the late 1700's,....was either that or be wiped out. 

They're very proud of their history and lineage, most of my relatives reside in Tyendinaga, Bay of Quinte to this day. 

Mad link to Bolton with my lot and why they turned up here,  all to do with fur trading with Europe.....no wonder we voted out 😂

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

I'm from Native American blood mate. My tribe are The Mohawks....they built lots of NYC in the middle 1500's but were finally forced out and into Canada in the late 1700's,....was either that or be wiped out. 

They're very proud of their history and lineage, most of my relatives reside in Tyendinaga, Bay of Quinte to this day. 

Mad link to Bolton with my lot and why they turned up here,  all to do with fur trading with Europe.....no wonder we voted out 😂

The Orange Skins ?? 

The anarchists, globalists, Marxist, crazy lefties (I lump them all together coz they’re all crackpots) have infiltrated blm in uk and I understand have aims to dismantle capitalism. They don’t like being rumbled tho.

Plenty folk now realising what they’re up to and their main aims.

im sure they’ll try to deny it, but WE KNOW, u know 😊

Theyll jump behind any cause if it serves their purpose to cause disruption.

Just want to put that out there so we all know what’s going on.

2 hours ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

The anarchists, globalists, Marxist, crazy lefties (I lump them all together coz they’re all crackpots) have infiltrated blm in uk and I understand have aims to dismantle capitalism. They don’t like being rumbled tho.

Plenty folk now realising what they’re up to and their main aims.

im sure they’ll try to deny it, but WE KNOW, u know 😊

Theyll jump behind any cause if it serves their purpose to cause disruption.

Just want to put that out there so we all know what’s going on.

Cheers👍

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Interesting that, just read up on Mohawks and notable Mohawks included billy 2 rivers the wrestler, didn’t know that red or dead Hemingway was his son, you learn something every day. 

5 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

Redskins have been under pressure for several years, but will succumb this time to appease the growing angst.

New England Patriots & Kansas City Chiefs also in the firing line. 

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Redskins have been under pressure for several years, but will succumb this time to appease the growing angst.

Would expect Cleveland Indians to not be too far behind. Not sure whether the animal rights lot will jump on the back of it as well to see off the Blue Jays, Dolphins, Bears etc. Chicago Blackhawks will be fucked from every angle in that case. 

Edited by Leyther_Matt

7 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Would expect Cleveland Indians to not be too far behind. Not sure whether the animal rights lot will jump on the back of it as well to see off the Blue Jays, Dolphins, Bears etc. Chicago Blackhawks will be fucked from every angle in that case. 

Just close the nfl... no loss. 💣 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Traf said:

Edited by MickyD
That’ll teach me to respond without reading rest of thread