Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But he should have been dealt with appropriately. Do you agree he hasn’t?

And do you agree if that had been one of those classed as “far right” they would have been treated differently? 

There are injustices in our legal system every week.

Best to let the police do their job rather than creating more work for them, they are stretched enough as it is.

Just now, Farrelli said:

There are injustices in our legal system every week.

Best to let the police do their job rather than creating more work for them, they are stretched enough as it is.

So you won’t answer my questions no? 

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

If the authorities consistently fail to due their duty then eventually the people will rebel. 

There are far worse miscarriages of justice to get your knickers in a twist about though.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So you won’t answer my questions no? 

I've no idea why the two things were dealt with as they were.

I agree, it seems inconsistent.

What you are proposing is just not sensible or helpful though. Can you accept that ?

Just now, Farrelli said:

I've no idea why the two things were dealt with as they were.

I agree, it seems inconsistent.

What you are proposing is just not sensible or helpful though. Can you accept that ?

I can. But I’m far from sensible as you know by now. I believe him not being punished is far less helpful as this is sending out a very very dangerous message that this is basically ok. Do it and you are protected. Which is in essence what the anonymity gives. Anonymity is reserved for the most serious crimes as far as I’m aware. So why give it when the sentence is a caution. Would seem very very strange to me. 

Perhaps someone more in tune with the law could shed some light on it. 

but mark my words his name will be on social media within days. And I’m sure  miami will be able to point us to it relatively easily. 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I'm not defending it but the vigilante action being suggested makes things worse IMO.

At the end of the day it was a statue. It shouldn't have happened but it was a lump of concrete.

Strangely, I didn’t see it as encouraging vigilantism and more a warning that too much softly-softly policing on only one side of the argument would possibly result in such vigilante groups taking matters into their own hands.

• Moderators

I have no problem with anonimity

Means its less likely some nobber deciding hes the law can get involved

However, surely there should be something more than a caution for criminal damage

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

The place is fucked 

And the more this happens the worse it will get. And still folk can’t see that shithouse policing just manifests itself into a problem much much larger and eventually uncontrollable. Some will try and justify it as proportional somehow 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

And the more this happens the worse it will get. And still folk can’t see that shithouse policing just manifests itself into a problem much much larger and eventually uncontrollable. Some will try and justify it as proportional somehow 

Police getting chased away ffs

since these protests started the police have been easy pickings by some they just come across bleeding weak 

12 minutes ago, burnden said:

Same again last night in London

Seeing more and more videos of police either running away or being PC. Why don’t they stop dancing at pride marches, stop taking a knee, stop giving jobs and promoting people because they have a certain skin colour or believe in a certain fictional character and start doing what they joined up to do. 

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Police getting chased away ffs

since these protests started the police have been easy pickings by some they just come across bleeding weak 

Let’s leave this one here. 

Assuming fans are allowed in wait til we rock up in Carlisle in our thousands next season . Let’s see how that’s policed. I guarantee it will be with horses dogs and plenty of tactical aid batons a plenty. 

I know which group present more of a danger to public safety. But we will also have a predominantly white following. That of course makes a huge difference. Yet apparently the prejudice is against those of colour? We shall see 

• Moderators

When fans turn up at a match, policing plans are put in place weeks in advance

Its reasonable to expect therell be a percentage of dickheads intent on playing up

The video above shows cops (real or pcso, i dunno)

Theyve not turned up there prepared for what we see

Its quite possible 30 seconds after, robocops arrived on the scene, folk trained and equipped to deal with what we see

Anyway, enjoy your evening, im going out  :)

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Let’s leave this one here. 

Assuming fans are allowed in wait til we rock up in Carlisle in our thousands next season . Let’s see how that’s policed. I guarantee it will be with horses dogs and plenty of tactical aid batons a plenty. 

I know which group present more of a danger to public safety. But we will also have a predominantly white following. That of course makes a huge difference. Yet apparently the prejudice is against those of colour? We shall see 

One of the locals/party goers said on the news that the police were to heavy handed and that they didn’t react the same way When people headed to the beaches in Bournemouth last week 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

One of the locals/party goers said on the news that the police were to heavy handed and that they didn’t react the same way When people headed to the beaches in Bournemouth last week 🤦‍♂️

Thing is they believe their own shite. Nuclear bomb required cleanse society. Be a better place with out these cretins 

31 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seeing more and more videos of police either running away or being PC. Why don’t they stop dancing at pride marches, stop taking a knee, stop giving jobs and promoting people because they have a certain skin colour or believe in a certain fictional character and start doing what they joined up to do. 

After the horrendous murder of PC Keith Blakelock and the inability of our justice system to find anyone responsible (even though he had multiple injuries from multiple people) it’s understandable that the average PC is wary of taking on a mob. 
With a Dick in charge of the Met. things won’t change any time soon.

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, royal white said:

Unless that's what they joined up to do

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

After the horrendous murder of PC Keith Blakelock and the inability of our justice system to find anyone responsible (even though he had multiple injuries from multiple people) it’s understandable that the average PC is wary of taking on a mob. 
With a Dick in charge of the Met. things won’t change any time soon.

flat dick?