Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

Everyone has the right to say whatever they like.

Unless it’s wrong, which varies regularly, in which case they’ll be hounded by people who actually know better.

5 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Everyone has the right to say whatever they like.

Unless it’s wrong, which varies regularly, in which case they’ll be hounded by people who actually know better.

Doesn’t vary with you. You’re consistently consistent in your wrongness 😀

17 minutes ago, boogs said:

Maybe the bus driver should just drive the bus and keep his fuckin opinions to himself though 😉

On the bus tours in Dublin, the driver provides a constant stream of jokes and piss takes. My point is that in his own city some people think he is a bit of a hypocrite. And the rest of the bus found it very funny.

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

On the bus tours in Dublin, the driver provides a constant stream of jokes and piss takes. My point is that in his own city some people think he is a bit of a hypocrite. And the rest of the bus found it very funny.

Don't get me wrong buddy, I wasn't having a pop or getting involved. Was just a light hearted dig at Mr pink.

24 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Doesn’t vary with you. You’re consistently consistent in your wrongness 😀

Obvs

or summat!

Maybe Bono will do a partial refund for the snowflake wetwipes in the audience who are perpetually offended by his self-righteous politics...

worth an ask🤔

If not then maybe we need a new thread of non-political musicians who play decent tunes that the easily offended can go watch? 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Who in their right mind is paying to watch U2?

Generally white middle class people who think they're a "bit edgey", whilst wearing jeans and shoes and a jacket that in reality is for people half their age.

22 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Maybe Bono will do a partial refund for the snowflake wetwipes in the audience who are perpetually offended by his self-righteous politics...

worth an ask🤔

If not then maybe we need a new thread of non-political musicians who play decent tunes that the easily offended can go watch? 

I would have thought that you would have expected everyone to pay their taxes, after all without taxes we don't have an NHS and welfare state.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tony said:

An Irish once told me the following joke which i found most amusing

What's the difference between Bono and God?

God doesn't swan around Dublin thinking he's Bono

• Members
45 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Generally white middle class people who think they're a "bit edgey", whilst wearing jeans and shoes and a jacket that in reality is for people half their age.

EF0pxyOWwAI04S3.jpg

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

worth an ask🤔

Another tangential deflection bollocks.

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

worth an ask🤔

Yeah and he should cut out all those republican songs and play some inoffensive tunes about his pet budgie🐤 

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Yeah maybe.

Just because i think someone is a self-righteous twat doesn't make me easily offended. 

So if somebody doesn't agree with you they are wrong? 

You start that new thread ya prick!

Not usually no - unless they're arguing that the earth is flat and such. 

You seemed very offended by Bono talking politics at a gig - but you're right - I was being a prick 😁 

Just the amount of times I've been called a snowflake if I think an issue exists - I was looking for an opportunity to turn it on its head. 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I would have thought that you would have expected everyone to pay their taxes, after all without taxes we don't have an NHS and welfare state.

Of course mate - you know me all too well. 

I was just having a laugh. I actually agree with Mr. Grey that Bono is a self-righteous prick. Though I don't pay much attention to U2 to be honest. 

I just found it strange that he thought musicians shouldn't be political.

43 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Why does age have dictate what you wear ?

I wear what i feel comfortable .

Other people would not be seen dead in what i wear.

Thats their right and opinion.

Tshirt , Jeans and Cowboy boots have been my staple wardrobe for the last 50 years and i not changing any time soon.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, embankment said:

Why does age have dictate what you wear ?

I wear what i feel comfortable .

Other people would not be seen dead in what i wear.

Thats their right and opinion.

Tshirt , Jeans and Cowboy boots have been my staple wardrobe for the last 50 years and i not changing any time soon.

I love my cowboy boots, got them in a cowboy boot shop in Nashville, so they are as authentic as you can get (made in Mexico)

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You actually seemed offended i called Bono a self-righteous twat, i dunno you maybe his biggest fan and I've picked on the wrong person. I called him that because personally i think he is a self-righteous tway

Going back to your original example something tells me you wouldn't really pay £150 to watch U2