Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

43 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Indeed.

Mongtards on a knee at the foot of it. Remarkable. 

Put it in the river next to the other one.

I see the new faux outrage is the removal of an illegally placed statue, which was on the plinth of the colston statue in Bristol . So the council have removed It and rightly so. And now the perpetually outraged are spoiling their little snowflakes underwear because of it. 

bless 

French Lives Matter

The BBC are reporting that

"Three French police officers have been charged with manslaughter following the death of a delivery driver in Paris after a traffic stop in January.

Cédric Chouviat, a 42-year-old father-of-five, said "I'm suffocating" seven times as officers held him down, still wearing his scooter helmet, for about 20 seconds, footage showed.

His body then went limp and he died in hospital two days later."

I wonder when the worldwide protests will start ????

• Members
47 minutes ago, H said:

French Lives Matter

The BBC are reporting that

"Three French police officers have been charged with manslaughter following the death of a delivery driver in Paris after a traffic stop in January.

Cédric Chouviat, a 42-year-old father-of-five, said "I'm suffocating" seven times as officers held him down, still wearing his scooter helmet, for about 20 seconds, footage showed.

His body then went limp and he died in hospital two days later."

I wonder when the worldwide protests will start ????

How dark was his skin?

42 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Well Eric must of black faced up at some point and if he didn’t he definitely thought about doing it . reason enough for the police to stand a side 😀

Standing aside isn't good enough.......they need to get on their knees & then run away.

Quote: "Cédric Chouviat, a 42-year-old father-of-five, said "I'm suffocating" seven times as officers held him down, still wearing his scooter helmet, for about 20 seconds, footage showed."

If he was suffocating he wouldn't be capable of speaking would he?

• Members
15 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

Well Eric must of black faced up at some point and if he didn’t he definitely thought about doing it . reason enough for the police to stand a side 😀

I have a distinct memory of him wearing arab head dress in a comedy sketch.The racist, irreverent, anti middle eastern twat.

Raze Morecambe to the ground.