Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

No words needed

Some words might be needed, because I have no idea what this is, what it means or what it has to do with BLM.

Maybe it’s obvious to those who do Twitter and that’s why nobody else has replied. 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Some words might be needed, because I have no idea what this is, what it means or what it has to do with BLM.

Maybe it’s obvious to those who do Twitter and that’s why nobody else has replied. 

A quick google suggests the chinese are doing bad things to muslims

These Muslims are associated with ISIS too and have been known to want to have a race war in china

https://www.ft.com/content/ddeb5872-ff1f-11e6-96f8-3700c5664d30

So am not sure who's side I am meant to be on

11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

A quick google suggests the chinese are doing bad things to muslims

These Muslims are associated with ISIS too and have been known to want to have a race war in china

https://www.ft.com/content/ddeb5872-ff1f-11e6-96f8-3700c5664d30

So am not sure who's side I am meant to be on

Cheers. Glad it’s not just me who didn’t instantly know what a line of people walking along was meant to show. Add a # to something and it could be anything.

Still unclear what it has to do with BLM, mind.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Cheers. Glad it’s not just me who didn’t instantly know what a line of people walking along was meant to show. Add a # to something and it could be anything.

BLM in my opinion should be speaking out about this. It's not just that line of people the Chinese have held, its approximately one million Muslims being held in camps, and they're holding the vast majority of them purely because they're Muslim, disgusting treatment.

Obviously the ones proven to be ISIS supporters should be tried, but all the innocent ones need to be released asap.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

This might help too, though unless it happens all the time the video might be two years old

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/23/china-footage-reveals-hundreds-of-blindfolded-and-shackled-prisoners-uighur

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

BLM in my opinion should be speaking out about this. It's not just that line of people the Chinese have held, its approximately one million Muslims being held in camps, and they're holding the vast majority of them purely because they're Muslim, disgusting treatment.

Obviously the ones proven to be ISIS supporters should be tried, but all the innocent ones need to be released asap.

By speaking out about this they don’t topple capitalism, defund the police, cause riots to enable folk to loot shops for new tv’s and toasters and gain likes on social media whilst posting taking a knee . So the UK BLM brigade won’t be interested pal. 

but it is atrocious the Chinese are a backward set. 

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Possibly me being dim. But why should BLM be speaking out about this?

Edited by Jol_BWFC

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

But why BLM?

Am I missing something really obvious?

I'd say so fella, they're protesting about the Palestinians who are majority Muslims, so I'm being dim too then if I can't see why they're silent on the Muslims in China.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And that answers the question.

That's not BLMs fault though, China is a closed door to shit like this

They could focus on Boka Haram but probably don't for similar reasons

Anyway BLM can do one since they went all anarchist

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

That's not BLMs fault though, China is a closed door to shit like this

They could focus on Boka Haram but probably don't for similar reasons

Anyway BLM can do one since they went all anarchist

Totally agree they're a closed door but BLM could at least raise their concerns and pull down a statue of Charlie Chan.

Re the anarchist bit....the Visionaries did say that from day one....💣💣🤫😂

50 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'd say so fella, they're protesting about the Palestinians who are majority Muslims, so I'm being dim too then if I can't see why they're silent on the Muslims in China.

Got you. Anyone who criticises something must also openly criticise everything else that could be considered similar; otherwise they should rightfully be criticised themselves for being ignorant.

13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53497347

WOKE gone mad!

Bands that fall in to the BLM & WOKE trap:

The BLACK keys, The BLACK crowes, BLACK, Black Sabbeth, The BLACK angels.....and many more.

Yep it’s just the start as well

in reality it’s caused nobody “pain”

someone being called Joey negro. It’s just a fucking joke. But then again Just like @Rudy I’m a white middle aged man so what the fuck do I know. 

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53497347

WOKE gone mad!

Bands that fall in to the BLM & WOKE trap:

The BLACK keys, The BLACK crowes, BLACK, Black Sabbeth, The BLACK angels.....and many more.

Can understand Joey Negro changing it, as he said, times have changed and he's felt a bit off about it for the last 10 years.. 

However Dixie chicks ---> Chicks. I'm surprised a feminist group hasn't picked up on that..