Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

4 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Something we’ll have to get used to

I don’t know what Mx is and I don’t know how to address a client who is that

Progress, I suppose

I don't know either. But I can almost guarantee you that whoever is using it is desperate for attention.

If someone wants to be referred to as they/them then I'm happy to do so.

If I don't know that's how you want to be referred to don't get shirty if I use the visual clues to make a decision.

One of my friends is a black, asexual, non binary  disabled person (prime lefty fodder). I sometimes slip up and call them she/her and they're pretty chill about it.

For most people unless you are being malicious in your miss use of phrasing they're not arsed.

Any terms other than male, female and neutral can get fucked though.

Edited by frank_spencer

• Members
18 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

If I don't know that's how you want to be referred to don't get shirty if I use the visual clues to make a decision.

One of my friends is a black, asexual, non binary  disabled person (prime lefty fodder). I sometimes slip up and call them she/her and they're pretty chill about it.

For most people unless you are being malicious in your miss use of phrasing they're not arsed.

A sexual what?

26 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Do they need an agent? 

I bet I can get them a gig on TV as a footy pundit for the Champions League final if they fancy it 

Edited by birch-chorley

• Members
6 minutes ago, boogs said:

Fuck sake, is it lazy as well?? 

Mate of mine worked at Specsavers and they had a customer called Ron Atkinson, some joker changed his Title on his file from Mr to Big. 

He went to the Specsavers head honcho in a huge breach of data protection act and threatened to sue them

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mate of mine worked at Specsavers and they had a customer called Ron Atkinson, some joker changed his Title on his file from Mr to Big. 

He went to the Specsavers head honcho in a huge breach of data protection act and threatened to sue them

What's in a name, eh?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

What is the correct way to address your friend? Im old fashioned & can't ( be arsed to) figure it all out. Couldn't refer to someone as gender fluid without smirking 😊

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Haha. Miserable bugger

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

What is the correct way to address your friend? Im old fashioned & can't ( be arsed to) figure it all out. Couldn't refer to someone as gender fluid without smirking 😊

They use non-binary.

Couldn't understand it before but having spoken with them I got my head round it.

There will be youngsters/teenagers using as a phase or attention seeking but once people reach adulthood it's deeper than that.

• Members
7 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Mr., Mrs., Sir, Madam, Miss, Ms, Master.

If you want anything different to those from me you can fuck off. Not playing. Go and communicate with some other fucker who might be interested in playing along. It just encourages attention seeking twats.