Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

On 30/07/2020 at 13:23, Cheese said:

"How do you prefer to be addressed?" Problem solved. 👍

For all you blokes with a cervix

Individuals with a cervix are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

For all you blokes with a cervix

Individuals with a cervix are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society

Daft innit. Personally can't get excited about stuff like that though, nevermind outraged. Just leave them to it.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Daft innit. Personally can't get excited about stuff like that though, nevermind outraged. Just leave them to it.

Just mildly amusing

There seems to an alternative universe, but, as you say, leave em to it!

Edited by boltondiver

21 hours ago, Rudy said:

Mate of mine worked at Specsavers and they had a customer called Ron Atkinson, some joker changed his Title on his file from Mr to Big. 

He went to the Specsavers head honcho in a huge breach of data protection act and threatened to sue them

When I was a nipper, working for BT I spoke to customer called Mr Turgoose. I changed his name on one of the systems  to Mr Turdgoose. Got bollocked for it about 6 months later when he complained and they traced it back to me.

Had a mate who worked for co-op Bank. Tony Yeboah had an account with them. One night when my mate was off work he called into the call centre pretending to be Tony Yeboah, to wind up one of his mates for 10 mins. He got demoted.

In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a PCSO or a real copper, the fact is he was in uniform and connected/working with  law enforcement means he deserves the same respect as a copper, your comment seemed a bit of a throwaway 'he's only a PCSO' and doesn'r really matter, if I've read it wrong I apologise

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's a PCSO or a real copper, the fact is he was in uniform and connected/working with  law enforcement means he deserves the same respect as a copper, your comment seemed a bit of a throwaway 'he's only a PCSO' and doesn'r really matter, if I've read it wrong I apologise

You did indeed get it completely wrong. No mention on "only"

Simply an answer to Kent's question.

It wouldn't matter if the bloke wasn't in uniform neither. Ferral kids being encouraged to hit someone on the floor are tomorrows crims. 

7 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

If I'd egged the local copper in the 70s-80s he'd of smacked me across the chops, taken me home, and my mum would have smashed me too.

One of my pals had a flat next door to the police station in standish, they locked him up for 2 nights for chucking a slice of bread out of his window whilst shouting "look out below, its raining hovis"

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

That Oxford BLM bird needs throwing down some stairs and teaching some manners the filthy, horrible, foul smelling cunt of a woman. 

Well said. Could do with strapping a number of others to her and perhaps use the top of the pyramids as a staring point.

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Can anybody please tell me what this act of iconoclasm has remotely to do with BLM  ?

Looks more like a certain Nazi era book burning

The History Place - The Triumph of Adolf Hitler

The Burning of Books

A hundred years before the advent of Hitler, the German-Jewish poet, Heinrich Heine, had declared: "Wherever books are burned, human beings are destined to be burned too."