Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Gonzo will point you in the directions of one the leaders, the ever so charming Miss Johnson.

Even London Wanderer will struggle to defend that perpetual student.

Yeah I saw her in the video you posted last week where she called someone a coon

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Here's more to the collection

She's got a mouth on her, and is very angry but all in all it seems quite tame compared to most the other protest videos I've seen recently

She needs to get herself over to the states and do it properly

17 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

She's got a mouth on her, and is very angry but all in all it seems quite tame compared to most the other protest videos I've seen recently

She needs to get herself over to the states and do it properly

Sod the States, she'd fit in well on here with a few of her mates.

Shame she's so mouthy as she's quite a tidy person.

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

That bint wants locking up with Abu Hamza and his hook, fucking dangerous human being and always seems to be looking for trouble, she is anti-police and fucking narcissistic.

Im sure that other narcissistic twat Cheese will think otherwise and state she should be made a Dame or a Sir.

Considering she goes to Oxford Uni, her elongated student life doesn't appear to be working........."get off of her"....what is it with Southerners ?

Do Jol and NiC now talk like that ?

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Don't say that mate......her supporters will be on soon defending her 🤭🤭

There's bad dicks on both sides. She's obviously a tit. Extremism is the problem. Extreme right and left, christian, muslim, wigan and salford. All cocks.

15 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

There's bad dicks on both sides. She's obviously a tit. Extremism is the problem. Extreme right and left, christian, muslim, wigan and salford. All cocks.

Absolutely,  coursethere is, but all the noise appears to be emanating from one particular side at present. 

3 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Why the assumption I would attempt to fella? 

No reason comrade......other than a few hundred long winded posts of a nature more left sided than our very own Robbie Savage 😊👊🌹

Good to see you've even given up the ghost 🤭💣💣💣

43 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

No reason comrade......other than a few hundred long winded posts of a nature more left sided than our very own Robbie Savage 😊👊🌹

Good to see you've even given up the ghost 🤭💣💣💣

😆

I reckon you're confusing my views on racial inequality with radical Marxism fella.

The civil rights movement had radical factions back in the 50s & 60s.. Same goes today. Sasha Johnson is off her chops for sure but that doesn't mean a problem doesn't exist.

32 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

😆

I reckon you're confusing my views on racial inequality with radical Marxism fella.

The civil rights movement had radical factions back in the 50s & 60s.. Same goes today. Sasha Johnson is off her chops for sure but that doesn't mean a problem doesn't exist.

A few short weeks ago pal, you were lauding these BLM people until a few of us intervened and educated you.

You can thank me later 🤭💣

27 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A few short weeks ago pal, you were lauding these BLM people until a few of us intervened and educated you.

You can thank me later 🤭💣

These BLM people? Who do you mean by that & which ones specifically have I been lauding? I've been discussing whether we have a problem with racism or not... With the odd intervention to question the occasional far-right twitter source & point out that there are plenty peaceful protesters. 👊

I very much appreciate your concern & timely intervention though. I was on the brink of indoctrination from the radical left. 👍