Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

One of the Chinese chippies in Bradley Fold/Little lever was run by a one armed chap.

Quite a talent.

Wan Arm Li?

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

One of the Chinese chippies in Bradley Fold/Little lever was run by a one armed chap.

Quite a talent.

First afternoon I moved into ainsworth

Barmaid in King William one arm

Chinese mon in chippy, one arm. Excellent wrapping skills

I joined Hick Hargreaves in 1976. I had a huge wooden desk and a chair that rocked back with cushioned arms. That’s not important.

Sat behind me was Gordon. He had one arm and a piece of metal in his skull that made him slur his words. These were injuries that were inflicted during the war. His job was to go from office to office collecting and delivering mail and memos. He did this with his one arm. Before he joined Hicks, he worked at the Co-Op in town as a lift operator. I liked Gordon. He was also a big Wanderers fan. Wish there were more Gordon’s in this world.

53 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The BBC twatting itself for trying to report a racist incident in "no holes barred terms" in order to highlight the severity.

19000 complaints for doing so.

Bonkers.

I doubt there were 19,000 watching it. They've heard about it and are now getting their three penneth worth.

What's even more ridiculous is that the victim and his family wanted the BBC to use the word to emphasise the point that it was definitely a racist attack. 

The country has gone bonkers.

I think I'm reaching that stage in life when things stop making sense anymore! :)

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I doubt there were 19,000 watching it. They've heard about it and are now getting their three penneth worth.

What's even more ridiculous is that the victim and his family wanted the BBC to use the word to emphasise the point that it was definitely a racist attack. 

The country has gone bonkers.

I think I'm reaching that stage in life when things stop making sense anymore! :)

You and me both!

I actually feel for the top brass at the bbc. Get stick for not being strong enough or too strong on racism. Then get it in the neck from the very folk they're supposedly helping.

I know lord Hall is leaving fairly soon, but you can imagine him just scratching his head and thinking 'what the fuck', and telling them to ram it.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I feel like she will go on, and on, then when the cop can get a word in he'll tell her the reason they stopped her is that her brake light isn't working

• Members

Will we ever reach a point where a whitey is stopped in a car and can ask "Is it because I is white?" and expect seemingly legitimate support for victimisation/racial sterotyping etc.?

You can see where this is going now. Certain types are out to make all the possible mileage they can after the George Floyd fiasco to get the police to a point where they will treat anything at all involving persons of a darker hue the same way they treated the grooming gang atrocities. Turn a blind eye - one law for one group another for every other fucker.

Blame the same misguided, guilt ridden do gooder types who ruined Rhodesia and 'created' 50 odd genders. Idiots.