Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Good on the met police and their statement regarding Dawn Butler and the so-calledblack profilingof her, she is obviously stoking up racial tensions and her actions didn't help, in fact she been made to look like an idiot, which she clearly is.

Can't be sure, but isn't she a bit of a corbynite?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, bu I think that's irrelevant in this case, she uploaded her 'non-actress skills' to twitter and was made to look a right nob, people saw straight through her and rightly so.

She's a major screecher, in Parliament and outside. Always comes across as a bit of a nob, irrespective of whether or not you agree with a point she's making.

That characteristic seems to run through corbynites. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Apparently the driver was black too? Not sure what that video was all about? Looked pretty white to me.

Not that it makes any difference if you've got blacked out windows anyway.

I was confused when they said tinted windows- the front ones are only legally allowed to have a certain amount of tint.

If they were that dark, the police should have done them for that. She would have been screaming then.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I was confused when they said tinted windows- the front ones are only legally allowed to have a certain amount of tint.

If they were that dark, the police should have done them for that. She would have been screaming then.

Is it coz my windows are black? 

• Members
17 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Another nice lady 😏

I don't care what colour her skin is. Low life criminal for my money.

Obviously too thick to realise that if 'insurance' pays for all losses then it's the public who actually pay through increased premiums in the long run. I hope they can lock her up for saying that. Incitement to commit criminal acts.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, royal white said:

People complaining about Tyson fury for saying Nigger when he was reciting/singing along to a rap song 🤦‍♂️

When does it all stop 

They'll want to hang him for beating up that black guy a few months ago, totally unprovoked 😂

I like what this fella does.  Quelle surprise on the outcome though.  They are terrorists, and Marxists, the pair of em and should be shut down.  They do no good for anyone, let alone the actual black communities.

Cynical as fook!

Edited by madthatter