Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

32 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Apparently the trustees and management of 'Children in need' have donated 10m to the BLM movement.

If true, that's shameful. 

Stuck sky sports news on this morning like a dedicated channel to BLM

hopefully the dropping of the knee doesn’t continue with the charity shield 

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Not sure, but I would assume whovever is in charge of BLM, hence why I have put 'apparently', read it on Twitter this morning. Not saying it's true, there may be more to it. 

It's not true. You're just a gullible racist. 

https://fullfact.org/online/children-in-need-blm/

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, but the majority of the UK seem to have to now condition themselves when we talk about certain issues, political, race, religion etc..., just in case we upset someone, seems a one-way street to me. 

Everyone has differing views, our families, friends, fellow fans on football forums and work colleagues, but to call people racist because their view differs from yours is pathetic. 

Don’t be bringing your racist views to the pub😀

35 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, but the majority of the UK seem to have to now condition themselves when we talk about certain issues, political, race, religion etc..., just in case we upset someone, seems a one-way street to me. 

Everyone has differing views, our families, friends, fellow fans on football forums and work colleagues, but to call people racist because their view differs from yours is pathetic. 

He's actually outdone himself with that mate, calling you a racist because you posted something which isn't true 

Just twat him at the club shop 😄 

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Again enlighten me 

Now that would be a total waste of time.

You crack on with cancelling your Sky subscription because they've got black people on talking about racism for 10 minutes.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

He wouldn't say it to your face though.