Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Still a few gold ones about from the London Olympics, surely they won't paint these black.

I remember Morgan Freeman being against Black History Month.

Very wise man. Love his acting. Love his common sense.

Just seen today that October is Black History Month, so BBC Sport, Talksport, etc are celebrating game-changing black sportsmen/women.

This should get the gammons moaning again. "If we were talking about the best white athletes we'd be accused of being racist", etc, etc

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

So your happy that Black History is consigned to 1 whole month.

Hahaha

It's a month of celebrating inspirational black figures from history.  It's a celebration. That's like saying Christians are only arsed about Jesus twice a year.

Typical gammon response to put a negative spin on it though.  Bravo, sir.

Edited by DazBob

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Now if you would have replied to why BHM is a good thing or relevant and you had an opinion on it, whether I agreed with it or not, I would have taken it on board and said fair enough.

Okay, I think it's a good thing, there you go.

I don't need to justify why I think it's a good thing. You, on the other hand, first thing you do is put a negative slant on it... and to be honest, I'd have expected nothing less.

I also didn't resort to calling you a prick.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Nobody has justify themselves to anyone on here, but it does help if you put up a rational argument, you seem to just go down the racist and Gammon route, nothing negative was said on my part, just mainly expressing an opinion that may differ from yours, anyhow if me and Mr Morgan Freeman are Gammon, I'm in right good proper company.

Aye, he's just a bit more well done.

23 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Still a few gold ones about from the London Olympics, surely they won't paint these black.

I remember Morgan Freeman being against Black History Month.

Agree with his point about Black History Month. "Black History is American history".

Don't agree with everything he says though... Racial inequality won't just go away if we stop talking about it. Even if the race card is overplayed at times.

Plenty people in the American prison system who have no rights & don't deserve to be there. Be interested to hear how Morgan thinks they could sort their life out by "putting their mind to it".