Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

That you back from the cenotaph pal? Good journey?? 

😆

Just read that a half hour ago. Absolute muppets. Seemed to think they had it covered because they had an ex-soldier. Something that should never be used for a publicity stunt. 

My remembrance day involved me watching a cbeebies animation with 7 year olds with a a nice bit of quiet time after. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

😆

Just read that a half hour ago. Absolute muppets. Seemed to think they had it covered because they had an ex-soldier. Something that should never be used for a publicity stunt. 

My remembrance day involved me watching a cbeebies animation with 7 year olds with a a nice bit of quiet time after. 

You know I only jest 👍🏼

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That you back from the cenotaph pal? Good journey?? 

Cracking turnout in town today mate, all socially distancing of course. Bagpipes were played and God Save the Queen was played at the end.

Mick Brown was last seen rolling about on the floor in Primark and screaming.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Cracking turnout in town today mate, all socially distancing of course. Bagpipes were played and God Save the Queen was played at the end.

Mick Brown was last seen rolling about on the floor in Primark and screaming.

Did you hobble on down? Bagpipes have a time and a place and that would’ve been one of them. 👍🏼

Just now, Escobarp said:

Did you hobble on down? Bagpipes have a time and a place and that would’ve been one of them. 👍🏼

After my mate had his wedding reception in the Glasgow piping museum and we ended up stood right next to a bastard piper blasting away for 10 minutes waiting to get in for scran i hope to never hear bagpipes again for the rest of my life.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s brilliant seriously. He was on a real upward trajectory til Dara O’Brien who is as funny as a dose of the clap decided to turn the media against him. 

admittedly he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but who is 

31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s brilliant seriously. He was on a real upward trajectory til Dara O’Brien who is as funny as a dose of the clap decided to turn the media against him. 

admittedly he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but who is 

I have never heard of him so a quick google and a couple of videos later I can see why,  he just isn't very funny. However humour is very subjective I know, my lad likes Russell Howard ffs

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I have never heard of him so a quick google and a couple of videos later I can see why,  he just isn't very funny. However humour is very subjective I know, my lad likes Russell Howard ffs

I watch few comedians as I don’t find a lot funny but it is very subjective and I genuinely find this guy top drawer. Each to their own 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I watch few comedians as I don’t find a lot funny but it is very subjective and I genuinely find this guy top drawer. Each to their own 

Aye, I think Hugh Dennis is funny but the missus is quite repellant to him. She loves Jason Manford and when we went to his show a few years back he was actually quite funny and he seems like a decent enough guy but just can't quite take to him. No idea why.

• Members
7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Just an absolutely mindless thing to say that doesn’t do anything apart from causing more shit. Dickhead