Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s a sweeping statement to make mick. But I think if they did change the action to something else then where would these people who continue to boo have to hide then? Just an idea. 
I think to stop doing anything at all, when it clearly matters to so many of the players would be sending out the wrong message also. So find something else. Something that’s less affiliated to politics. 

Aye, maybe.  I did say I was guessing

Just now, Escobarp said:

As an aside I assume when we are back at games that the folk casting aspersions that certain folk on here are racist or going the whole hog and calling them racist will have no issue in doing so in person? 

maybe one of you could answer? 

Pussys come to mind 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s a sweeping statement to make mick. But I think if they did change the action to something else then where would these people who continue to boo have to hide then? Just an idea. 
I think to stop doing anything at all, when it clearly matters to so many of the players would be sending out the wrong message also. So find something else. Something that’s less affiliated to politics. 

See I think that’s a sensible idea

You can understand why they did it though (Kapaernick)

6 minutes ago, DazBob said:

If anyone has called anyone a racist then they should say it to someone's face.

You also need to bear in mind this is also just an internet message board at the end of the day. Sounds like you're itching for a scrap :D

I’ve not been called a racist to the best of my knowledge? And itching for a scrap? You’ve got me all wrong.

I just think people are very quick on all forms of social Media to make comments and accusations but wouldn’t dream of doing it in the real world. I might be wrong but I think we have a few folk like that on here. 

Like I say when things get back to normal folk can have the opportunity to say these things in person to someone’s face. I have a funny feeling none will say a word.  But I could be wrong. 

10 minutes ago, DazBob said:

If anyone has called anyone a racist then they should say it to someone's face.

You also need to bear in mind this is also just an internet message board at the end of the day. Sounds like you're itching for a scrap :D

What you find on here especially with this topic is a difference of opinion and it’s shot down with the old racist comment and it’s a dangerous word to brand about if you don’t know the person

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What you find on here especially with this topic is a difference of opinion and it’s shot down with the old racist comment and it’s a dangerous word to brand about if you don’t know the person

If someone deems a comment to come across as a racist one then that's all down to a matter of opinion. 

I called out RUREADY2ROLL because he said one of our black players should go back to Africa. I'd do the same again if anybody posted a comment like that, whether I know them personally or not. I'd hope everyone else would too.

36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Pre kick off strap-ons next week in support for Trans rights.

39 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

As an aside I assume when we are back at games that the folk casting aspersions that certain folk on here are racist or going the whole hog and calling them racist will have no issue in doing so in person? 

maybe one of you could answer? 

Get down to your local boxing club, works wonders I’ve heard🥊

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

😆

We all know you'd love to see Sarcevic sporting a strap-on next week.

Proper anti racism campaigns I’m all for if done properly. But a bird who wakes up and wants to be a bloke and get tax payer funded treatment to chop her tits off and then to get treated differently and be called a bloke. Just fuck the fuck off. 

and these cunts who “become” a woman then want to compete in women’s sports. They can fuck off even more. 

Thai ladyboys are excluded from this ofcourse 

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

Get down to your local boxing club, works wonders I’ve heard🥊

Not been in a boxing gym properly for probably 15years myself apart from a bit of fitness work many moons ago. 

suggest you might want to brush up though if you’re going to call folk racist from behind your keyboard. It will catch up with you one day. It always does.

or just stop doing it would be the much simpler course of action for all concerned I’m sure. 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Proper anti racism campaigns I’m all for if done properly. But a bird who wakes up and wants to be a bloke and get tax payer funded treatment to chop her tits off and then to get treated differently and be called a bloke. Just fuck the fuck off. 

and these cunts who “become” a woman then want to compete in women’s sports. They can fuck off even more. 

Thai ladyboys are excluded from this ofcourse 

You said don't get me started 😆

Hope you enjoyed some fine East Lothian sunshine today fella.

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not been in a boxing gym properly for probably 15years myself apart from a bit of fitness work many moons ago. 

suggest you might want to brush up though if you’re going to call folk racist from behind your keyboard. It will catch up with you one day. It always does.

or just stop doing it would be the much simpler course of action for all concerned I’m sure. 

you and Miami sling more insults about than anyone else on here. Have a look at yourself cocker🐓

Just now, Farrelli said:

you and Miami sling more insults about than anyone else on here. Have a look at yourself cocker🐓

Calling someone a bellend or a cunt is very very different. As well you know. But kid yourself on pal 👍🏼  Like i say it will catch up with you one day. 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Calling someone a bellend or a cunt is very very different. As well you know. But kid yourself on pal 👍🏼  Like i say it will catch up with you one day. 

You talk shite. This is a forum with robust opinions. You are the one mostly dishing it out but don’t like it back. #snowflake

12 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Out of interest, if players are still taking the knee ahead of kick off when we are allowed back in the ground, will anyone on here boo them?

I will yes.

I'll stand on my seat, cup my hands around my mouth to make it extra loud and boo them all.... For at least 1 minute.

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

The thing about Kick It Out is that it doesn't appear to have worked

It may have helped though. I thought it was well received and not as controversial. BLM has caused more division than any other anti racism movement/slogan/message.