Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

4 minutes ago, Ani said:

By the same logic by booing are you supporting the anti BLM marchers who pissed on the memorial in London ? 

I wouldn’t support anyone pissing on a war memorial 

I wouldn’t support anyone vandalising a war memorial 

Seeing the Cenotaph near parliament in the summer getting boarded up for its own protection was completely heart breaking, right in the middle of a really difficult time for us all anyway 

All because one group have apparently had it harder than any other group, complete and utter bollocks 

I went to a bullfight once in Majorca.

The crowd were booing like mad when the bull wasn't killed, it was a clear show of disapproval. 

Same goes when a team is time-wasting,  it is a clear sign of disapproval. 

But when correlated politically which this truly is all about, then the old race card is pulled out of the tweed jacket by the usual sad suspects.

Given the way football is going, we will soon have to have a certain quota of coloured people in each team, certain amount of gay people in each team and a certain amount of flat dicks in each team

If the same applied to the crowd, then Bolton would have 30,000 on every week 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What makes you think nothing has changed and the current measures don't work?

Evidence from decades of watching the game says exactly the opposite. Not perfect, but a million miles from where we were.

The current one on the other hand is doing the exact opposite. 

You don't even all have to go to the game to racially abuse players these days 

Chances are if you try it at the match you'll get caught on camera, lose your job and you'll have to explain how you're not really racist

Edited by ZicoKelly

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The crowd were booing like mad when the bull wasn't killed, it was a clear show of disapproval. 

But when correlated politically which this truly is all about, then the old race card is pulled out of the tweed jacket by the usual sad suspects.

Given the way football is going, we will soon have to have a certain quota of coloured people in each team, certain amount of gay people in each team and a certain amount of flat dicks in each team

Race card pulled out?

Its literally a subject about racism 

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

When we finally have a club shop straightener, will be the lefties be taking a knee before it starts ? 😃 

Waving rainbow banners😀🌈

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Post!  👍

1 minute ago, darwen_white said:

Post!  👍

True though mate, it is getting drummed into people every day now. I for one am fucking sick of it.

Countless Bolton players, especially the homegrown players have been given dogs abuse since I was going. But as soon as a black player is booed for basically being shit, folk start with the racist crap.

Ask any Bolton player their best ever team, most of the players would be of colour or Europeans, Jay Jay, Youri, Ngotty, Ricardo.

Most on here agree, the best person for the job.

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

A pen pal or the B.E.N 😁

Booing is a form of displeasure not racism, what a fucking cheeseflake!

He gets a little giddy does old cheese mouse