Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Moderators
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

How about they target Chinese takeaways then or lobby the government re the Middle East ?

Quite simple, they are selective.

Move along the bus please sir.

target chinese takeaways, the fuck you on about?

why do certain charities target certian illnesses?

fuck me, you can't have any movement that caters for everyone and everything

you seem to be saying "do everything, or do nothing"

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

target chinese takeaways, the fuck you on about?

why do certain charities target certian illnesses?

fuck me, you can't have any movement that caters for everyone and everything

you seem to be saying "do everything, or do nothing"

ooooh getting angry now are we ?

Chinese takeaways = businesses.....the same sort of enterprises that BLM targeted during the summer or did you miss that ? 

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

as I said to Boby, they are a persistent problem round my way

and anecdotal evidence suggests we're not the only ones

I wouldn't even know one to look at one

but if I hear they've rocked up in a park again, I know it's not to do some charity work in the area or go about their business quietly and discreetly

If that makes me racist, then so be it

I still don't mind footballers taking the knee

I’m with you in all honesty 

I also think the exact same thing implies with the Black community when it comes to knife crime in London. So when stop and search data shows a young black lad is 10x more likely to get stopped and searched than a white lad I don't think the MET police are being racist. 

The whole BLM movement were arguing otherwise all summer, now we are having an Independent review into race equality. I for one hope it includes Gypsies as they perform much worse than the Black community in all measures. The conclusion should be that the U.K. isn’t systemically racists but each community has a different culture (life style choices as you put it) that are a much bigger reason for poor performance than colour of skin 

Once that conclusion is reached plenty in the U.K. BLM camp should have plenty egg on their faces 

• Moderators
Just now, miamiwhite said:

ooooh getting angry now are we ?

Chinese takeaways = businesses.....the same sort of enterprises that BLM targeted during the summer or did you miss that ? 

not at all, I had no idea what you meant by targeting takeaways, thought you meant they should go in and have words, like it would make a difference

but as I've said, I'm not interested in the extreme element of it all, like the vandalising, and if they dont' want to fight for justice in the far east or middle east, they don't have to

as I keep saying, I have no problem with anyone anywhere who takes a stand agianst racism and inequality, I don't get why folk boo it, but they can, if they want, up to them, and I'm certainly not arsed that they haven't mentioned things going on in the east

if they did, woudl you then back them? if they rebranded as ALM and started smashing up Chow's Chippy? would you fuck, so I'm not sure why you are pissed off with them that they haven't

4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

not at all, I had no idea what you meant by targeting takeaways, thought you meant they should go in and have words, like it would make a difference

but as I've said, I'm not interested in the extreme element of it all, like the vandalising, and if they dont' want to fight for justice in the far east or middle east, they don't have to

as I keep saying, I have no problem with anyone anywhere who takes a stand agianst racism and inequality, I don't get why folk boo it, but they can, if they want, up to them, and I'm certainly not arsed that they haven't mentioned things going on in the east

if they did, woudl you then back them? if they rebranded as ALM and started smashing up Chow's Chippy? would you fuck, so I'm not sure why you are pissed off with them that they haven't

As I said, selective racism, which as my original point was, nobody can answer, you included.

Got there didn't we ? Thank me anytime for the education.

7 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

But if you call somebody a black bastard, that is racist. But the act of speaking isn't

Please tell me you can understand that.

Course it is and course I do,no need to divert from my point though as always is there ?

Please tell me you understand that ? 😃 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Course it is and course I do,no need to divert from my point though as always is there ?

Please tell me you understand that ? 😃 

The act of booing in itself isn't racist, but depending on what you are booing it can be.

You're shite when you try to use logic. Honestly.

• Site Supporter

Anyone on here actually tackled racism head on at a football game? I once did. You end up with racist knuckle dragger squaring up and all his mates backing him up while all those who actually support your stance sit deep into their seats hoping nobody makes eye contact with them; pretending they didn’t hear what went on to cause the ruckus yet secretly approach you afterwards to say well done for making a stand.

Well, actually, fuck off, I’d rather you’d backed me up in the first place.

There isn’t a place for racism in football but unless enough people make a stand then it will always be there.

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

The act of booing in itself isn't racist, but depending on what you are booing it can be.

You're shite when you try to use logic. Honestly.

What if they boo but turn it in to a monkey noise. Boo ooh ooh.

Two birds with one stone then and theres no mix up.

Just now, gonzo said:

What if they boo but turn it in to a monkey noise. Boo ooh ooh.

Two birds with one stone then and theres no mix up.

Then that is racist. General booing isn't but Mick will bore you and me senseless to try and make he's right when he already admitted it wasn't racist, but realised later that he had agreed with me 😉 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

So you're fishing?

Well done, you caught a whopper.👍

Caught you many times without blinking an eye or you even realising son.

Right, I'm off to watch a rerun of Line of Duty now Zico's spliffs have worn his fingers out and more braincells😃 

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Caught you many times without blinking an eye or you even realising son.

Right, I'm off to watch a rerun of Line of Duty now Zico's spliffs have worn his fingers out and more braincells😃 

Aye course you have. You trying to use logic doesn't work mate. And please learn what irony is, I'm sick of trying to put you right.

Stick to asking for straighteners. You're pretty good at that.🙂

25 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Anyone on here actually tackled racism head on at a football game? I once did. You end up with racist knuckle dragger squaring up and all his mates backing him up while all those who actually support your stance sit deep into their seats hoping nobody makes eye contact with them; pretending they didn’t hear what went on to cause the ruckus yet secretly approach you afterwards to say well done for making a stand.

Well, actually, fuck off, I’d rather you’d backed me up in the first place.

There isn’t a place for racism in football but unless enough people make a stand then it will always be there.

Was in East lower a few years back with my mate, black lad, sat next to me. A lad sat directly behind him shouted "fucking black cunt" at one of the opposition players. We couldn't believe he'd come out with it, my mate was almost laughing in disbelief as he turned and said "are you being fucking serious?". He said "oh sorry mate, I wouldn't say it to one of our players or fans" as if it's just banter. He got told he was a cunt by a few of us, someone shouted telling him to leave, which he didn't, but you're right that the vast majority of people within earshot of it just kept silent and sunk into their seats. 

Edited by boogs

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Aye course you have. You trying to use logic doesn't work mate. And please learn what irony is, I'm sick of trying to put you right.

Stick to asking for straighteners. You're pretty good at that.🙂

Whatever John....you're always so amazing and correct all the time.....in your tiny head😃 

• Site Supporter

I bet none of you would want a crowd of gypos on the field next to your house.

i May be wrong, and you’d be straight out to them offering tea, biscuits and the pin number to your debit card, but I doubt it.

Travellers are all massive cunts.

And don’t bring Fury into it as he lives in a fucking house and has a squillion quid in the bank.

They are vermin.

As for racism, I’ve said it many times but it’s not as big a problem in the UK as the media wants us to think

It’s definitely not a big problem in football and I can fully understand people being a bit bored of BLM, but at the same time it’s the players choice to kneel.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

As I said, selective racism, which as my original point was, nobody can answer, you included.

Got there didn't we ? Thank me anytime for the education.

Yet i don't feel any more informed or enlightened than i did earlier this afternoon

16 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Ok Brian. Enjoy Line of Duty. 

PS. It was the gangly gormless looking fucker that did it. Quite apt when you think about it 👍

Onto series 4 now pal. The Caddy was quality, pretty sure he is pretty local.

I might be gormless but far from gangly 😃 

Edited by miamiwhite