Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet none of you would want a crowd of gypos on the field next to your house.

i May be wrong, and you’d be straight out to them offering tea, biscuits and the pin number to your debit card, but I doubt it.

Travellers are all massive cunts.

And don’t bring Fury into it as he lives in a fucking house and has a squillion quid in the bank.

They are vermin.

As for racism, I’ve said it many times but it’s not as big a problem in the UK as the media wants us to think

It’s definitely not a big problem in football and I can fully understand people being a bit bored of BLM, but at the same time it’s the players choice to kneel.

I take it then you give your pin number to everyone else ?

I'll be round shortly 😎 

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet none of you would want a crowd of gypos on the field next to your house.

i May be wrong, and you’d be straight out to them offering tea, biscuits and the pin number to your debit card, but I doubt it.

Travellers are all massive cunts.

And don’t bring Fury into it as he lives in a fucking house and has a squillion quid in the bank.

They are vermin.

As for racism, I’ve said it many times but it’s not as big a problem in the UK as the media wants us to think

It’s definitely not a big problem in football and I can fully understand people being a bit bored of BLM, but at the same time it’s the players choice to kneel.

It’s not a big a problem as the media want us to think, if it was this whole kneeling farce would have happened long before George Floyd was killed. That’s the faux outrage that has created all of this. 

I personally don’t think it’s the players choice, I think clubs are having a say in it and I know for sure that one league one club who has a local lad playing for them have told the players to carry on doing it. 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Yes, just checked, thought he was from Bury, but it is Blackpool, great role he played.

He has a podcast that is pretty good. They get a bit lovey sometimes but it's decent. Had Arnott on. Coukd barely understand him. Most Scottish bloke ever

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He has a podcast that is pretty good. They get a bit lovey sometimes but it's decent. Had Arnott on. Coukd barely understand him. Most Scottish bloke ever

Good actor, especially with his accents. Motherwell player at some point or trialist ?

Right, getting back into now, series 3 is the best if you've not seen it 👍 

13 hours ago, Rudy said:

God this thread is awful 

The 'in or out' thread has genuinely seen me off to sleeping like a baby reading it last thing at night.

My eyelids honestly get heavy and I have to put the phone down and go to kip.

The players should continue with 'the knee' as long as it annoys the right people - maybe some roly-poly Gammon and Spinach heads will explode in the process, like in that filum 'Scanners'.

• Members
18 hours ago, Tombwfc said:

Does anyone seriously think that if the cause was 'Kick It Out' rather than BLM... that none of those booing would have a problem with it?

Was Marvin Sordell a marxist?

There's always an excuse... the reality is that people think that as long as they aren't going round shouting the n-word, there's no problem and can you just shut up about it please.

Future Mastermind champion here. FFS.

• Members
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

You're magic.....Reading so many people's minds......outstanding.

Show me the quote re booing being racist please......like I said, I will wait.....I want facts not your biased opinion. 

Thank me now.

He's fucking well named, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The 'in or out' thread has genuinely seen me off to sleeping like a baby reading it last thing at night.

My eyelids honestly get heavy and I have to put the phone down and go to kip.

The players should continue with 'the knee' as long as it annoys the right people - maybe some roly-poly Gammon and Spinach heads will explode in the process, like in that filum 'Scanners'.

“Why do you take the knee guys”

”because it annoys people”

🤦‍♂️

A 'pathetic meltdown' - you're a card, I rarely post anything on here without my tongue in my cheek.

I've never been close to a 'pathetic meltdown' in real life, let alone on a board ostensibly for talking BWFC, Bolton, Birds, Booze and Bollocks...

That's what I've learned about myself throughout the various traumas, trials and tribulations life has thrown before me.

I do not meltdown.

My hand does not shake - ever*.

😉

* Except when I've got the Monday DT's after a heavy weekend.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

A 'pathetic meltdown' - you're a card, I rarely post anything on here without my tongue in my cheek.

I've never been close to a 'pathetic meltdown' in real life, let alone on a board ostensibly for talking BWFC, Bolton, Birds, Booze and Bollocks...

That's what I've learned about myself throughout the various traumas, trials and tribulations life has thrown before me.

I do not meltdown.

My hand does not shake - ever*.

😉

* Except when I've got the Monday DT's after a heavy weekend.

Just happens to be a Monday

15 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Gotta be pretty talented to manage that 

@gonzo

The committed 80's heyday bigot is probably adept at segueing from 'Boo! Boo!' to 'Oo Oo Oo' and back again, mixing up their new anti-marxism with their old-school racism.

Edit: Just caught up with this 'escalated quickly' thread - I thought of the above all on my own, I wasn't plagiarising you, Gonzo - honest.

Great minds...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

Piers Morgan has just made a right cock of himself.

James Cleverly, black politician, said he thinks there are better ways to prevent racism than taking a knee.

Morgan then starts telling him that as a black man that’s not a good opinion.

He’s telling black people what to think.

Fucking gonad.

Cleverly was spot on - the kick it out campaign deserves the backing. It’s established and doing good things. Taking the knee is fine if you want to do it, but shouldn’t be compulsory.

Its becoming almost religious in nature. And that always ends well.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The committed 80's heyday bigot is probably adept at segueing from 'Boo! Boo!' to 'Oo Oo Oo' and back again, mixing up their new anti-marxism with their old-school racism.

See what happens? Teach Serfs, oafs and waifs a new word and they are already on the path to joing the nouveau riche.

Power to the peep hole.

12 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I think you're being a bit too literal about the kneeling till racism is over comment, because it never will be 

Folk just need to stop giving black footballers racial abuse based on the fact they are black footballers

One evening match - under Parky's reign of terror. Sat away from my usual place on the cusp of Crazy Corner on the halfway line.

Some big dumb fucker sat behind with male and female stooges - they made those 'barmy' Bolton lads and lasses filmed at Chelsea look like Cary Grant and Lauren Bacall.

Anyhow the mercurial talent that was Mark Davies was excelling as Macron Stadium hide 'n seek supreme champion - the limited Liam Feeney was constantly showing for the ball and trying almost single-handedly to get something going, up and down tirelessly, and yes, limited - but committed.

Guess who Lurch and the rest of the Manson Klan (but mainly Lurch) were giving dog's abuse to?

On the final whistle I gave them some shit.

I have no doubt whatsoever Feeney got more shit from them because of his race - they knew better to chuck in racial epithets, they'd have got a slap, but they were on the tip of their tongues.

And no, I ain't Clinton Baptiste - but sometimes you just know.

Last overt blatant and blunt racism I heard was off the Paddock at Tony Yeboah, another night match.

Racism hasn't gone away, they're a dying breed though, the ones that remain have more nouse nowadays so keep a lid on it, keep it veiled, ambiguous, covert...

Regarding Millwall - if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are it's a fucking duck.