Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

On 06/12/2020 at 18:05, Mr Grey said:

Watch out, the WW racist police will be on you 🙄

Pay to go into a stadium or theatre , after spending the week grafting. To get away from my lifes worry and stresses.

And to then have to watch a political , anti establishment movement that forced police officers to go down on one knee.

That defaced historical monuments and statues.Ie Churchill & Nelson.

Not a effin chance.

2 minutes ago, embankment said:

Pay to go into a stadium or theatre , after spending the week grafting. To get away from my lifes worry and stresses.

And to then have to watch a political , anti establishment movement that forced police officers to go down on one knee.

Not a effin chance.

put your mask on 

have a practice boo into mirror , how the fuck do plod in any ground know who is doing it

plod and football bods wasting their time and our money over this charade

Rooney says " disgusting and shameful behavior "

that would be nowt like drink driving with some shagpiece barmaid whilst your missus is back home looking after your 3 kids !!!

twat

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

put your mask on 

have a practice boo into mirror , how the fuck do plod in any ground know who is doing it

plod and football bods wasting their time and our money over this charade

Rooney says " disgusting and shameful behavior "

that would be nowt like drink driving with some shagpiece barmaid whilst your missus is back home looking after your 3 kids !!!

twat

shows how mrs rooney is like mrs terry and no doubt loads of others..........money talks

• Members
15 minutes ago, embankment said:

Not a effin chance.

FOR FUCKS SAKE 

For the fourth and final time

BLM is a shitty political group, it stands for black lives matter

The kneeling is a symbol of solidarity against police brutality against black people, the term Black Lives Matter has been adopted by the dickheads and used incorrectly

Kneeling isn’t a political statement 

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

FOR FUCKS SAKE 

The kneeling is a symbol of solidarity against police brutality against black people, the term Black Lives Matter has been adopted by the dickheads and used incorrectly

Rudy you are 100% right with all this 

but even before the BLM 

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

FOR FUCKS SAKE 

Thing is though mate most people will associate kneeling with BLM and then when you have players giving it the clenched fist what are they supposed to think? 

Just now, Rudy said:

FOR FUCKS SAKE 

Hang on when the mob was chanting at the police " BLM BLM kneel to support BLM "

The muppet in the fast car , kneeling with a BLM mask.

The pundits on Sky sports and the BBC wearing BLM badges whilst on screen players ( some doing so under protest) kneel.

Kneel for a thug that held a gun to a pregnant womans belly. 

Its all bloody political.

Theres no dividing line.

Kneeling is a political statement.

Before this kneeling started , for years i have been pissed off with the way that politicians in response to any disaster or national emergency , must just meet and say "minutes silence at matches"

and what ever the problem is will go away and the great british public showed solidarity

No they fucking didnt , they didnt even acknowledge whatever disaster happened

But we had a one or two minutes silence before our payed for entertainment

And  every ground has a bunch of hacks from Times / Telegraph /Guardian ready to tell the world that the  knuckle dragging football supporters on their day off were disrespectful of whatever cause was presented to us that match

just fuck the fuck off and leave us alone

37 minutes ago, embankment said:

Not a effin chance.

I trust you'll be booing it then given the chance?

9 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Before this kneeling started , for years i have been pissed off with the way that politicians in response to any disaster or national emergency , must just meet and say "minutes silence at matches"

and what ever the problem is will go away and the great british public showed solidarity

No they fucking didnt , they didnt even acknowledge whatever disaster happened

But we had a one or two minutes silence before our payed for entertainment

And  every ground has a bunch of hacks from Times / Telegraph /Guardian ready to tell the world that the  knuckle dragging football supporters on their day off were disrespectful of whatever cause was presented to us that match

just fuck the fuck off and leave us alone

Read that twice and it still makes fuck all sense

Edited by mickbrown

• Members
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Thing is though mate most people will associate kneeling with BLM and then when you have players giving it the clenched fist what are they supposed to think? 

I know and it does my tits in the same way the clenched fist was adopted by the black panthers who were just a fuckin mob

3 minutes ago, embankment said:

Hang on when the mob was chanting at the police " BLM BLM kneel to support BLM "

The muppet in the fast car , kneeling with a BLM mask.

The pundits on Sky sports and the BBC wearing BLM badges whilst on screen players ( some doing so under protest) kneel.

Kneel for a thug that held a gun to a pregnant womans belly. 

Its all bloody political.

Theres no dividing line.

Kneeling is a political statement.

No it isn’t. Started with the NFL at police brutality

Kneeling at football isn’t an association with the BLM party 

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Apparently 1 in 10 people are Gay and everyone has a 15 minute sexual experience in their lifetime, I read this in womens own magazine years ago.

Let's disseminate the figures above;

WW have around 600 members, probably more, but we will call it 600, that means 60 of us on here are mincers. Take into account that someone might be a snowflake it doesn't make them a mincer, although sometimes the two can go together, Owen Jones being a case in point, he's a bellend and a wet wipe as well. Full house for that cunt!

As for the 15 minutes gay sexual experience, I've kissed a couple of me mates when I've bagged the winner on a Sunday morning, but never tongues, I've had a gay dream, shit myself when I woke up, checked me arse, no 10p in hand, nightmare 😱......but I ain't had my 15 minutes...yet, I'm waiting for the right geezer 😜

Shagged a few ladyboys but I don’t think they added up to 15mins. 

Looks like I’ve got a bit of mince left in me 

Just now, Rudy said:

I know and it does my tits in the same way the clenched fist was adopted by the black panthers who were just a fuckin mob

It is though mate. When our coppers started kneeling and the like at these protests etc then it became synonymous. The message is tarnished to many. 

Just now, DazBob said:

I trust you'll be booing it then given the chance?

If i get the chance to go into the stadium.

I will applaud the players as they run out.

Then go back under the stand , while the charade is played out .

When the match starts i will return to my seat.

Colin Kaerpernick & Eric Reid started to take the knee at NFL games, because they were told that they had to line up with the rest of the players for the pre-game anthem. They'd remained seated on the bench for a couple of games earlier as a silent protest against police brutaility against blacks in the US.

The US BLM movement and subsequently the UK version got highjacked by extremists.

Just now, Rudy said:

Oh yes it is.

In the eyes of most people.

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Read that twice and it still makes fuck all sense

has it not pissed you off over the years that you have gone to a game , met mates , had a few beers , get in the ground , chatting away , players come out . 

Next thing we are on a 1 or 2 minutes silence

the rest of the country are shopping , shagging or just doing their own shit

it is always the football fan that has to comply and be held up as right wing morons if, god forbid,

someone steps out of line on their day off / paid for entertainment

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It is though mate. When our coppers started kneeling and the like at these protests etc then it became synonymous. The message is tarnished to many. 

Our coppers then became easy targets getting attacked and laughed at by gangs in London sad really 

• Members
6 minutes ago, embankment said:

If i get the chance to go into the stadium.

I will applaud the players as they run out.

Then go back under the stand , while the charade is played out .

When the match starts i will return to my seat.

Haha do you realise how pathetic that is

You’ll take the time to go to your seat. 
Clap. 
Then get out of your seat.

Go back under the stand 

Whilst your own team kneels in support of equality for black people. 
Rather than just stay there quietly and not pay it any mind.

What a sad state of affairs.

As a black person that actually upsets me, and as a wanderer I’d be devastated 

I'd rather not see players taking the knee at a game I was attending, because I think it's an empty gesture. The black millionaires raising their fist doesn't do anything for the genuinely downtrodden ethnic minorities. It's now just symbolism.

Real action needs to take place, rather than going through the motions.