Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Ok so let’s pick lazy then. Why would some fans be lazy 

I'll save you some time....

Lazy - Because they're infuriated by players taking the knee, but can't be bothered finding out why they're actually doing it.

Ignorant - Because they know why players are taking the knee, but refuse to believe the reasons given

Racist - Don't really need to explain that one, do I?

I've yet to hear an argument against players taking the knee that doesn't slot into one of those categories.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

you fucking cop out every time 

call me  a bully but for fucks sake at least carry an argument if you believe in it sod off to your bud light shandy pants

It's not that. I just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you been sniffing glue or something? I mean, what the fuck does

"oi cheesy whats it. channel quest have been on about our slo mo film for you tube. you , me stardust n unicorns"

mean? How the fuck am I supposed to reply to that?

Edited by Cheese

Just now, Cheese said:

It's not that. I just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you been sniffing glue or something? I mean what the fuck does "oi cheesy whats it. channel quest have been on about our slo mo film for you tube. you , me stardust n unicorns" mean? How the fuck am I supposed to reply to that?

look darling you stream abuse at loads off people you dont know

are very opinionated

and yet in my opinon talk all kinds bollocks just for the sake of a row

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Lazy - Because they're infuriated by players taking the knee, but can't be bothered finding out why they're actually doing it.

Ignorant - Because they know why players are taking the knee, but refuse to believe the reasons given

Racist - Don't really need to explain that one, do I?

I've yet to hear an argument against players taking the knee that doesn't slot into one of those categories.

Weird that, put on tonight’s football. PSG first, all players kneeling some with their fists clenched, curious why I looked on Neymars twitter. BLM poster. Game was shit so watched city, players kneeling and BLM banner in the ground, I now google why players kneel at football, guess what? numerous links referencing BLM. Sod it I’ll have a look on the BLM website see what it’s all about. What do I see? Loads of anti white shite. Concerned as to why players from my team are supporting this organisation I go to the club web page hoping for some direction. Nothing. 

Yep I’m glad it’s clear and everyone that doesn’t know what it’s about is either lazy, ignorant or racist.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, royal white said:

Weird that, put on tonight’s football. PSG first, all players kneeling some with their fists clenched, curious why I looked on Neymars twitter. BLM poster. Game was shit so watched city, players kneeling and BLM banner in the ground, I now google why players kneel at football, guess what? numerous links referencing BLM. Sod it I’ll have a look on the BLM website see what it’s all about. What do I see? Loads of anti white shite. Concerned as to why players from my team are supporting this organisation I go to the club web page hoping for some direction. Nothing. 

Yep I’m glad it’s clear and everyone that doesn’t know what it’s about is either lazy, ignorant or racist.

This stream-of-consciousness bullshit goes straight into the 'Ignorant' pile. Insightful though. Have you tried emailing the club to ask why they're "supporting" these things you think they're supporting?

Edited by Cheese

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This stream-of-consciousness bullshit goes straight into the 'Ignorant' pile. Insightful though. Have you tried emailing the club to ask why they're "supporting" these things you think they're supporting?

No I wrote a letter.
You’d think a statement on the club site would be easier instead of getting countless e mails/letters 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

No I wrote a letter.
You’d think a statement on the club site would be easier instead of getting countless e mails/letters 

My bad, the club have mentioned taking the knee and how it supports BLM. 

Good job everything is clear though and people are just lazy/ignorant/racist 

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2020/june/one-club-one-community-one-town--how-bwfc-and-bwct-are-supporting-our-bolton/

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

No I wrote a letter.

A statement saying what?

"Our players might take the knee, but they might not, but if they do it's not because they support BLM, even though they might, but they probably don't support vandalism or graffiti or shouting, but they might, and if they don't take the knee they're not racist, although we can't categorically rule that out either. Enjoy the game."

Just now, Cheese said:

A statement saying what?

"Our players might take the knee, but they might not, but if they do it's not because they support BLM, even though they might, but they probably don't support vandalism or graffiti or shouting, but they might, and if they don't take the knee they're not racist, although we can't categorically rule that out either. Enjoy the game."

“We don’t support BLM, the taking of the knee is in support of all races and religions”. 

Probably a bit late now though, see link above 

6 hours ago, royal white said:

Blm is about how people of African descent are the only race to live through oppression and slavery. 

They don't go to the same schools as white children or have the same opportunities. Hamilton and Joshua are examples of this.

Even though the black population of the UK is about 3% they argue they are not represented enough, especially in TV and job opportunity. We now have people getting jobs because of the colour of their skin.

They are well represented in UK prisons though, 12% infact. This is because the police and prosecution are racist and not because they committed an offence.

Them rap songs and street talk can only be said of you're black. It's racist if a white person repeats them words, yet it's free for everyone to hear. A white person can not call a black person "black", it stops football matches.

Special treatment they demand doesn't exist and the only thing it has done is cause division. 

Edited by wanderer1984

• Members
2 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Blm is about how people of African descent are the only race to live through oppression and slavery. 

They don't go to the same schools as white children or have the same opportunities. Hamilton and Joshua are examples of this.

Even though the black population of the UK is about 3% they argue they are not represented enough, especially in TV and job opportunity. We now have people getting jobs because of the colour of their skin.

They are well represented in UK prisons though, 12% infact. This is because the police and prosecution are racist and not because they committed an offence.

Them rap songs and street talk can only be said of you're black. It's racist if a white person repeats them words, yet it's free for everyone to hear. A white person can not call a black person "black", it stops football matches.

Special treatment they demand doesn't exist and the only thing it has done has caused division. 

The end game is that, amongst other things, BLM want 'their people' to be treated differently in the eyes of the law (i.e. more leniently than every other fucker). Get ready for the barrage about 'stop and search' etc. from the usual bunch of wets on here.

If they were to achieve this, where do you think it would lead? A building up of resentment within the 90 odd per cent majority leading to an eventual explosion? Surely not? Too many woke snowflakes amongst them for that to happen surely?

The guilt ridden woke lot are stoking racial tensions by continually pushing this stuff and not in any way laying the foundations for a more just society.

As Birch has continually said, the UK is one of the most accepting and integrated societies on Earth or are all those trying to float across the English Channel to get there woefully deluded?

Black lives do matter as do white, yellow, red and any other colour you can think of. This is all being massively overblown by the outraged society, the social media generation and the gutter press who must have been salivating at the prospect of getting stuck into Millwall without one iota of consideration about what the booing might actually be about.

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Or theyre pissed off footballers are taking it up on themselves to display support for the recent movement which has been hijacked by far left groups and has included a summer of destruction.

Maybe they dont like the fact the gesture continues to create divide on the issue when in their own personal lives its as multicultural as you get down then there? 

All one big community, a masively diverse mob of lads that have travelled the country together, best mates, family members, mixed race familes etc, all one big strong community that have a reputation for just that. Black, white, indian whatever theyre all together. They support black lives every single day and vice versa. 

They go to the match and youve got players that far from detached from any life struggles making gestures, supporting a movement that for them simply isnt there.

Youll say its ignorant to think like that,but its really not. Its life.