Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

25 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bullshit, he acted like a bellend all over town, knocked a man down in 2008 and killed him, he got away with it! you think he would have learned his lesson because only last month he wrapped his 90k Merc around a road barrier on the M6, it's not about colour, it's more about him being a cunt on the roads, and there's far to many of them...and in all colours!

Correct, it went to Khans head big time and he gave it big licks all over the place naff all to do with colour 

48 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Khan was disliked by many before he ran anyone over.

Because his dad dyed his hair.  Probably.

See I don’t get that

he was a likeable lad when first on the scene and had many behind him it was his own doing people’s opinions changed 

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

See I don’t get that

he was a likeable lad when first on the scene and had many behind him it was his own doing people’s opinions changed 

I met him a few times at lads club when he came In to help do some training and he was brand new. This was just as he had become big news. I then came across him in the bar on Nelson square about 2/3 years later and he was a massive cunt. 

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Bullshit, he acted like a bellend all over town, knocked a man down in 2008 and killed him, he got away with it! you think he would have learned his lesson because only last month he wrapped his 90k Merc around a road barrier on the M6, it's not about colour, it's more about him being a cunt on the roads, and there's far to many of them...and in all colours!

Tyson Fury, Ricky Hatton... hardly angels themselves are they?

In my opinion (and that's all it is) you can get away with a lot more if you're one of 'us' rather than one of 'them'.

I remember when he used to get shit on here for claiming to be a Wanderers fan as a publicity stunt, as if anyone would ever think that would play better in Vegas than being a Manc.

13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I wouldn't expect a boxer to be an angel, ffs! 

Khan is a Manure fan, always has been, Bolton Wanderers to his family was just one big freebie. 

I think it'd be fair to expect them not to be an anti-semitic drug cheat, or a piss-head who goes around stamping on people's heads in Tenerife. Especially if you're hand wringing about some bloke crashing his car on the M6.

The idea that Khan - a multi-millionaire world champion boxer fighting in Las Vegas - needed to put Wanderers logos all over his gear for 'freebies' is ridiculous. It's that kind of shit that makes you think people are just looking for excuses not to like the guy.

Edited by Tombwfc

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Yep, soz. 

Still though, the blokes family will still be blaming him for his death, he still is a reckless driver and has no respect for others on the road or the law, and that is irrespective of his skin colour.

Same with that tool naseem Hamid he had problems sticking to the law when it came to driving 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Read that yesterday, it makes you wonder what people laugh at these days, ...oh sorry, Tik Tok 🙄

Games a bogey eh. These cunts are the future as well. God forbid. Glad I will be pushing up daisies in 20/30 years rather than stick around with this shite becoming more prevalent. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What's to like about him ? So basically your saying we should like him because you do, now that is pathetic and ridiculous. 

If I don't like the bellend, I don't like him, you or any fucker else cannot tell me otherwise. 

I said, in my opinion, he would've gotten less shit if he was white. 

You've then barrelled in making half a dozen posts calling him a killer (false) and that he was somehow using a mid-sized football club in a small town in England, to advance his career (absurd).

There's a middle ground somewhere in between having to like someone, and hating him for reasons that are mostly made up.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

He was entertaining as fuck in the ring, but out of the ring like so many other boxers, he was a complete cock womble.

And some on he construe that as racist ffs! 🤪

You get them mate laugh it off 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Of an abdominal bleed. Bit of a stretch to blame Amir Khan for that to be fair. 

Exactly. But he does/did anyway... A good example of what this is all about really.

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not surprised at all. But why not just come out and say it. 

could be a long week ahead if the R card is being played on a Monday though 

Prime time some on here 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Not sure what article you posted but many on here have said go for the linked arms, you know the stance that’s doesn’t cause any problems. For some reason you seem to want to stick with the kneeling which is causing problems. I think that says more about you than anyone else.

With regards to ignoring posts, did you get round to posting them ONS stats that BC has repeatedly asked for?  

The ONS stats? Christ, give me strength - they aren't gospel, and there are reasons for them - deends on how you want to come at it, and which position. 

Linked arms? That's not the issue. You are as bright as a Toc-H lamp, RW.

26 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The ONS stats? Christ, give me strength - they aren't gospel, and there are reasons for them - deends on how you want to come at it, and which position. 

Linked arms? That's not the issue. You are as bright as a Toc-H lamp, RW.

You told me to go on the ONS in the first place 😂😂

Anyroad, hope your feeling better mate 👍🏻

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Well that’s it ladies and gents the game is officially up. Time To shut up shop. Last one out turn off the lights. 

https://www.mylondon.news/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/i-watched-only-fools-horses-19429327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

April is a plonker Rodney.