Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

Dont think AJ did himself any favours telling folk only to shop in Black owned shops.

I dont dislike him, just hate the hype around him. Somehow hes in top 3 in world and hes not even fought anyone in the top 5 :D

Tbh, I think nationality goes out of the window for a lot of folk re boxing. 

Loads will be backing Canelo v Smith for starters.

• Members
8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Dont think AJ did himself any favours telling folk only to shop in Black owned shops.

I dont dislike him, just hate the hype around him. Somehow hes in top 3 in world and hes not even fought anyone in the top 5 :D

Tbh, I think nationality goes out of the window for a lot of folk re boxing. 

Loads will be backing Canelo v Smith for starters.

You been on the Bostik? He’s KO’d 4 and 5 Povetkin and Whyte and 6,7 & 10 ffs 😂

More than Fury or Wilder has done

Edited by Rudy

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

The ONS stats? Christ, give me strength - they aren't gospel, and there are reasons for them - deends on how you want to come at it, and which position. 

Linked arms? That's not the issue. You are as bright as a Toc-H lamp, RW.

Yes, ONS like you asked him to provide.

We get it, you want to see something that causes issues, that’s your choice. Most want match-day to return to normal, you want to see something so that you can then run to the police and tell tales because you think for some reason that you’re clinton Baptiste and know why fans will be booing. 

Please let us know where you’re sitting so we can see who the childish melt is going to the police seconds after KO.

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

Fury has knocked out wilder has he not ? What no is wilder? Or was when fury did that?

My point is our resident donkey lasher said AJ hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 5 he’s beaten 4 of the top 10 P4P

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

The one Wilder has beaten

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My point is our resident donkey lasher said AJ hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 5 he’s beaten 4 of the top 10 P4P

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

Where’s Ruiz jr

30 minutes ago, Rudy said:

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

Depends which list you read :D

Edited by gonzo

• Members
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Reap what you sow little white boys 😄 

A provocative slogan. 

Can’t get mad at Black Power then be angry at White power that is used against it. Stupid segregating slogan. 

• Members
On 14/12/2020 at 23:54, Escobarp said:

Well that’s it ladies and gents the game is officially up. Time To shut up shop. Last one out turn off the lights. 

https://www.mylondon.news/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/i-watched-only-fools-horses-19429327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Who the fuck is April Curtin? Where's Davros when you need him?

12 hours ago, royal white said:

More reports of crowds booing tonight. Didn’t the EFL say they were putting a stop to it? 

Fan at Exeter chucked out for booing and roundly condemned by both sides.  Good!

One goon booing at Cambridge, was drowned out by the applause for the players taking a knee.

• Members
15 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Fan at Exeter chucked out for booing and roundly condemned by both sides.  Good!

One goon booing at Cambridge, was drowned out by the applause for the players taking a knee.

You are truly a duck egg. What next? Punished for facial expressions?

Fucking clowns creating this dogshit. It will bite you in the end you silly cunts.

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You are truly a duck egg. What next? Punished for facial expressions?

Fucking clowns creating this dogshit. It will bite you in the end you silly cunts.

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

• Members
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

FFS, what a fucking world fuckers like you have created. Stuck in the 70's - if I was stuck in any decade matey it would be the sixties.

Someone boos and they're a racist prick. Just fuck off.