Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Members
1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

FFS, what a fucking world fuckers like you have created. Stuck in the 70's - if I was stuck in any decade matey it would be the sixties.

Someone boos and they're a racist prick. Just fuck off.

What about black England players being booed when they touch the ball?

5 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

Well said👍

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

Did I say anyone should?

It's just the same arguments for and against.  Pointless.

You said it’s pointless it’s clear folk won’t change their opinions, I just said why should they

Topics like this will always be divided be boring if we all thought the same 

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

You said it’s pointless it’s clear folk won’t change their opinions, I just said why should they

Topics like this will always be divided be boring if we all thought the same 

Agree with the second bit.

10 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

Another Clinton Baptiste on the thread 

49 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’d like to think that doesn’t happen over here. That’s an Eastern European thing if I’m not wrong. 

The worst booing of non white players I've ever seen was at Hampden in '85.

The grief Viv Anderson got was horrendous and disgusting. Think I've put a link on to it earlier in this thread.

The likes of Spider, Esco and London Wanderer should hang their heads in shame.....