Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Members
16 hours ago, Rudy said:

What about black England players being booed when they touch the ball?

Disgusting mate and if I witnessed it I'd be saying something. Booing nods to an extreme left wing organisation is completely different. I generally believe that you and I are on the same side - but not if you have any sympathy for that bunch of left wing extremists.

• Site Supporter
Just now, bolty58 said:

Disgusting mate and if I witnessed it I'd be saying something. Booing nods to an extreme left wing organisation is completely different. I generally believe that you and I are on the same side - but not if you have any sympathy for that bunch of left wing extremists.

As if anyone honestly believes footballers who take the knee are doing so in support of "left wing extremists". It's an anti-racism gesture. End of. Anyone who says otherwise is either making excuses, or they're being willfully ignorant.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

As if anyone honestly believes footballers who take the knee are doing so in support of "left wing extremists". It's an anti-racism gesture. End of. Anyone who says otherwise is either making excuses, or they're being willfully ignorant.

Why would fans stand in silence for a linked arms gesture yet boo kneeling. It’s clearly obvious that the kneeling l, to many, will always be associated with BLM 

Millwall are scum - if we get let back in at some point and some decide to boo - just stay under the stands ffs - we've been priviledged to watch black players down the years, we're not knuckle dragging simpletons like those Bermondsey scumbags.

Would you boo Ricardo or Bruno or Jay Jay?

Anti-marxists - my arse.

Fucking bigots - have a pint if you don't agree - and if you can't drink a pint of that piss in five minutes you should be ashamed.

• Members
2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Millwall are scum - if we get let back in at some point and some decide to boo - just stay under the stands ffs - we've been priviledged to watch black players down the years, we're not knuckle dragging simpletons like those Bermondsey scumbags.

Anti-marxists - my arse.

Fucking bigots - have a pint if you don't agree - and if you can't drink a pint of that piss in five minutes you should be ashamed.

All Millwall fans eh? What a load of fucking bollocks my friend. I know a few down here - two of which you would never refer to as whiteys (not sure what is acceptable now - mixed race fell by the wayside through snowflake zeal didn't it?). I have found them all to be some of the best and most honest and trustworthy individuals I have ever met. To be fair, most of the West Ham and Spurs lot I know down here are the same. I do know a couple of Yiddo's (can I say that?) who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire mind.

None of the Millwall lads I know could be classed as 'racist' as far as I am concerned. All in the soul and ska scenes and yes, they have black friends - booooooo, where's that Hitler emoji?  Paint them all with the same white (power) emulsion brush the bastards! 

Hey up.  Flipfloposaurus is back.

Look. It's pretty simple Sheila.

If on Saturday, Nathan Delfounso takes a knee, as he has done each game this season - do you think he and his colleagues are all doing it to support a Marxist cause or are they doing it to show a gesture of solidarity against racism?

If you then choose to boo the bloke and the whole Bolton team, then you're a c*nt.

I'd hate to think theres any racists on here but there does seem to be one or two apologists for them.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Hey up.  Flipfloposaurus is back.

Look. It's pretty simple Sheila.

If on Saturday, Nathan Delfounso takes a knee, as he has done each game this season - do you think he and his colleagues are all doing it to support a Marxist cause or are they doing it to show a gesture of solidarity against racism?

If you then choose to boo the bloke and the whole Bolton team, then you're a c*nt.

I'd hate to think theres any racists on here but there does seem to be one or two apologists for them.

You are certainly the best labelled poster on here.

You are pretty simple. That is plain to see.

• Members
14 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

The worst booing of non white players I've ever seen was at Hampden in '85.

The grief Viv Anderson got was horrendous and disgusting. Think I've put a link on to it earlier in this thread.

The likes of Spider, Esco and London Wanderer should hang their heads in shame.....

I’ve met Viv on a few occasions, he has a travel company who someone at work recommended we use for tailor made holidays, when I got married we had about 30 of going to Greece so I went through his company. So when we had to drop off some marriage docs he happened to be in the office, he clocked me in my work tracksuit and got talking to me, I thought I’m gonna have to ask him about his time. He said at the time it was horrendous, his family got abuse he got hate mail and he was ready to quit but he persevered and in the end looking back now that made one hell of a difference to how players are accepted now.

• Site Supporter
On 14/12/2020 at 13:38, Mr Grey said:

Bullshit, he acted like a bellend all over town, knocked a man down in 2008 and killed him, he got away with it! you think he would have learned his lesson because only last month he wrapped his 90k Merc around a road barrier on the M6, it's not about colour, it's more about him being a cunt on the roads, and there's far to many of them...and in all colours!

Kahn is a boxer. He’s been taught to concentrate in 3 minute spurts. That’s not great for driving.

He just doesn’t have the intelligence and concentration level to be a good driver. Folk who prang cars whilst sober are usually folk who lacked concentration, even for a split second.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I assume this is your humour coming out here 🙄

I meant everything i said and even avoided over-generalisation.

I'd say just about every road traffic collision (they stopped calling then road traffic accidents when they realised that 'accidents' were unlucky and unavoidable) I attended were down to one of the parties losing concentration;  Coming out of junctions without looking or looking but not seeing. Kids in the back momentarily taking the driver's attention away from the job in hand. Drifting into the barrier or fence due to fatigue.  The list goes on. 

You show me the aftermath of an RTC and I'll show you why it was down to lack of attention by one party or the other or both. 

Wrong speed for the road or corner,  wrong gear for the surface,  braking at the wrong part of the road,  not being spatially aware of your surroundings. 

But go on,  you tell me how my assessment of Amir Kahn's driving ability or my idea that a high level of concentration leads you to believe I was joking. 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, royal white said:

Why would fans stand in silence for a linked arms gesture yet boo kneeling. It’s clearly obvious that the kneeling l, to many, will always be associated with BLM

The last 4 words of my post answer that.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If the conversation is still about Amir Khans driving abilities, he is a reckless driver and should have had his license revoked, the roads would be a lot safer without him.

As for your excuse for him that he is a boxer and can only concentrate for 3 minutes, so that is probably why he lacks concentration driving a car, is the biggest load of bollox I've heard in a long time.

People who drive cars are from all walks of life including age, intelligence, disability and so on.

Off course a lack of concentration causes accidents, that is pretty damn obvious, I was talking about Khan and his inability to drive safely and his inability to learn off past driving mistakes, for which he is still driving around our roads being a danger and being an absolute prick!

Kahn’s ability to maintain concentration for 3 minute spells was tongue in cheek. In fact, having seen many of his fights, I even doubt he’s capable of that level of concentration! I maintain my point that his level of concentration is what makes him a shit driver, not his inability to drive. He did, after all, pass his test which makes his level of skill at the time of passing acceptably safe.

By the way, if concentration level affecting driving ability was obvious to all we’d all concentrate on what was going on around us rather that carrying on our normal behaviour patterns despite the addition of a one and a half tons of killing machine.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

All Millwall fans eh? What a load of fucking bollocks my friend. I know a few down here - two of which you would never refer to as whiteys (not sure what is acceptable now - mixed race fell by the wayside through snowflake zeal didn't it?). I have found them all to be some of the best and most honest and trustworthy individuals I have ever met. To be fair, most of the West Ham and Spurs lot I know down here are the same. I do know a couple of Yiddo's (can I say that?) who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire mind.

None of the Millwall lads I know could be classed as 'racist' as far as I am concerned. All in the soul and ska scenes and yes, they have black friends - booooooo, where's that Hitler emoji?  Paint them all with the same white (power) emulsion brush the bastards! 

Oh aye fans on the other side of the fucking world.

I bet these lads were delighted when a toddler shouted unprompted "you fucking  black c*nts!"

They're vermin.

Anti-Marxist - have another pint under the stands.

Fucking bigots go up and boo your own team.

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

I’ve met Viv on a few occasions, he has a travel company who someone at work recommended we use for tailor made holidays, when I got married we had about 30 of going to Greece so I went through his company. So when we had to drop off some marriage docs he happened to be in the office, he clocked me in my work tracksuit and got talking to me, I thought I’m gonna have to ask him about his time. He said at the time it was horrendous, his family got abuse he got hate mail and he was ready to quit but he persevered and in the end looking back now that made one hell of a difference to how players are accepted now.

Fair play to Viv for persevering mate. Honestly, that day in 85 at Hampden was horrific abuse from start to finish for end, virtually the entire ground of angry Jocks giving him racist abuse. John Barnes was also playing but hardly got any grief, I've no idea if Viv did or said anything beforehand to remotely justify being targeted in the despicable way he was. Utterly shameful by the Tartan Army.

Celtic used to target Mark Walters in a similar fashion when he was playing for Rangers. Mark silenced them regularly with some great performances, especially in the 5-1 victory in 88. Ironically in that game,  boring Ray Wilkins scored the best vollley I've ever seen, well worth checking out on youtube.

48 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fair play to Viv for persevering mate. Honestly, that day in 85 at Hampden was horrific abuse from start to finish for end, virtually the entire ground of angry Jocks giving him racist abuse. John Barnes was also playing but hardly got any grief, I've no idea if Viv did or said anything beforehand to remotely justify being targeted in the despicable way he was. Utterly shameful by the Tartan Army.

Celtic used to target Mark Walters in a similar fashion when he was playing for Rangers. Mark silenced them regularly with some great performances, especially in the 5-1 victory in 88. Ironically in that game,  boring Ray Wilkins scored the best vollley I've ever seen, well worth checking out on youtube.

Well remembered.  It's largely forgotten just how much abuse Walters got when he first started playing in Scotland.  Although down here, even as late as 1988, Everton fans were chucking bananas at John Barnes.  There was an iconic pic of him casually back heeling one into touch, showing more skill there than any of those numpties abusing him would have been capable of in a lifetime. 

Good shout on Wilkins goal too.  The master of the sideways pass surprised them that day! 

11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Anti-marxists - my arse.

Dumbest post on WW ways for a while. No surprising where it’s come from.