Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

The FA have today said they’re taking no further action against fans who booed the kneeling last week. 

The statement added: "However, the FA would like to further clarify that anyone who chooses to take the knee will continue to receive our support as they highlight the inequality and injustice experienced by the black community.

That’s  the FA today saying the kneeling is for the black community. 

I thought it was to represent all races? 

13 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Hey up.  Flipfloposaurus is back.

Look. It's pretty simple Sheila.

If on Saturday, Nathan Delfounso takes a knee, as he has done each game this season - do you think he and his colleagues are all doing it to support a Marxist cause or are they doing it to show a gesture of solidarity against racism?

If you then choose to boo the bloke and the whole Bolton team, then you're a c*nt.

I'd hate to think theres any racists on here but there does seem to be one or two apologists for them.

I think you will find several games this season Nathan and his chums havent knelt, which makes me think as a bunch of players out team dont want to continue with it

28 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

I think you will find several games this season Nathan and his chums havent knelt, which makes me think as a bunch of players out team dont want to continue with it

Since players started taking the knee, Delfounso has not only done it before each match,  he's raised a fist too.  It obviously means a great deal to him.  As a human being, never mind a Bolton fan why would you not want to support him?

Anyway the PFA have voted to continue with it so to coin a phrase - you lost. Get over it.

3 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Another gammon using the gammon word. Weird.

Like you, I used to have a stereotypical view of Millwall fans. 
When we played in the FA Cup semi, we stayed in South London. The day before we watched the other semi in a pub. Met a few Millwall fans. Mainly white but not all. They were great with us. Helped obviously because we were supporting City. Everyone hates Man U. 
They are not from another planet. They really are just like you and m.....

Well maybe not.

'Supporting' City? I pretty much hate all other clubs - extreme hatred reserved for the filth, Wolves, Blackpool, Tranmere...

Support for City? You should be ashamed of yourself.

And sucking up to those S. London cowards who love jumping scarfers mob handed on their own shithole but see their arses north of Watford Gap.

I'd rather have a pint with Manc born and bred scum or Old gold scum.

37 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Since players started taking the knee, Delfounso has not only done it before each match,  he's raised a fist too.  It obviously means a great deal to him.  As a human being, never mind a Bolton fan why would you not want to support him?

Anyway the PFA have voted to continue with it so to coin a phrase - you lost. Get over it.

sorry to disappoint you but they didnt kneel at Cheltenham or at home to Port Vale - to name but 2 games

8 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

sorry to disappoint you but they didnt kneel at Cheltenham or at home to Port Vale - to name but 2 games

It doesn't disappoint me in the slightest.  You can see how much it means to him and others and they've collectively agreed to continue doing it.

Do you support them, would you boo, or would you hide under the stand muttering under your breath? 

17 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

It doesn't disappoint me in the slightest.  You can see how much it means to him and others and they've collectively agreed to continue doing it.

Do you support them, would you boo, or would you hide under the stand muttering under your breath? 

If some are standing and some are kneeling I might Chuck in a quick boo (with a cupped hand obviously). No one, apart from maybe the couple of mind readers on this thread, will know who I’m booing 

Just now, royal white said:

If some are standing and some are kneeling I might Chuck in a quick boo (with a cupped hand obviously). No one, apart from maybe the couple of mind readers on this thread, will know who I’m booing 

You should write a letter. Explain it 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

You should write a letter. Explain it 

I doubt the mouthbreathers who'd boo their own team are allowed owt but crayons.

Ffs sake sucking Millwall cock - 'supporting' City.

Giving a shit about thirty seconds.

Anti-marxism.

Probably can't even spell it.

The dictatorship of fucking morons.

• Members
11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Oh aye fans on the other side of the fucking world.

I bet these lads were delighted when a toddler shouted unprompted "you fucking  black c*nts!"

They're vermin.

Anti-Marxist - have another pint under the stands.

Fucking bigots go up and boo your own team.

I believe that you and that duck egg character are deranged.

Led by the nose by the gutter press and/or the legions of guilt ridden marigolds you encounter in social media circles.

Worth listening to are the sensible ones on here promoting such things as linking arms and rejecting the displays of a political movement bent on destroying the law and order required to live with the freedoms we have all become used to.

I wonder how many millionaire footballers realise what the sinister leadership of BLM would have in store for them if ever they got their way? Stupidity it seems knows no bounds.

If it really needs to be signalled at every opportunity as seems to be the case these days, opposition to racism (which I am confident that 99% of WWays contributors hold dear) has to be able to be shown in ways other than those which promote an organisation which would destroy democracy.

Probably now getting to a point which requires far too much sagaciousness for the duck eggs of this world.

@bolty58

If the Fonz chooses to raise a fist or take a knee why is that so egregious.

I don't read any rags unless there's a particularly mucky girl on The Sport front page.

Duck Egg? Multiple letters follow my name, sonny.

And I've said it before wtf do you presume anyone left of centre is Owen Jones.

The Red Army (Russians) soft as shite - The Bullingdon Bummers - nails.

I'd knock them all (The alt-right riff raff and wiff waff - six kids seven? agamenon) into next week - and make room for beauty parlour owning ponce Tommeh.

I barely give a toss about owt these days.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

Letters after your name? Me too - I never use them though. Pretentious. How does that go down with the proletariat, comrade?

The letters aren't p...r...i...s...o...n...e...r followed by 54-46 are they?

Cell Block H? You've spent too long down under.

I'm not a twat normally - but have to pull rank on occasion. Not to you in particular but others who besmirch me as a pisshead buffoon when I am, in reality, a highly respected professional.

BLM - walking down a street and attacking random folk - arseholes.

Cunts burning poppies - arseholes.

EDL - Arseholes.

FLA - set of twats.

Maybe you're right Bolty - break links to the toxic USA Blm - but keep up sommat.

When Marcus Rashford gets shit for highlighting food poverty.

Raheem Sterling gets shit for a tatoo or going to Poundland.

Ched fucking Evans still playing.

Any number of white players killed people driving pissed or reckless and when out went back.

But Raheem flies Easyjet - what a bastard.

It's still a problem.

53 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

BLM - walking down a street and attacking random folk - arseholes.

Cunts burning poppies - arseholes.

EDL - Arseholes.

FLA - set of twats.

Maybe you're right Bolty - break links to the toxic USA Blm - but keep up sommat.

When Marcus Rashford gets shit for highlighting food poverty.

Raheem Sterling gets shit for a tatoo or going to Poundland.

Ched fucking Evans still playing.

Any number of white players killed people driving pissed or reckless and when out went back.

But Raheem flies Easyjet - what a bastard.

It's still a problem.

It’s tattoo. 

I have no letters after my name. 

Here to help 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Cell Block H? You've spent too long down under.

I'm not a twat normally - but have to pull rank on occasion. Not to you in particular but others who besmirch me as a pisshead buffoon when I am, in reality, a highly respected professional.

Not a personal attack but in my experience being a highly respected professional doesn't necessarily exclude someone from being a buffoon.... 

Just reading a piece in The Times about systemic racism in gardening...

Countryfile presenter James Wong digs in over ‘gardening racism’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/countryfile-presenter-james-wong-digs-in-over-gardening-racism-9pbl3wfwr

All to do with the term native when used to talk about plants

Apparently ‘U.K. gardening culture has racism baked in to its DNA’ - gardeners are going to be taking the knee at the Chelsea Flower Show next year, fuck me 

• Members
31 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Just reading a piece in The Times about systemic racism in gardening...

Countryfile presenter James Wong digs in over ‘gardening racism’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/countryfile-presenter-james-wong-digs-in-over-gardening-racism-9pbl3wfwr

All to do with the term native when used to talk about plants

Apparently ‘U.K. gardening culture has racism baked in to its DNA’ - gardeners are going to be taking the knee at the Chelsea Flower Show next year, fuck me 

They might not be able to stand back up