Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

9 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

At it with the "Gammon" nonsense again are you? 

No section of society should be singled out for abuse .... unless of course you're a leftie liberal wokeist, in which case you can label older people (with whose views your shallow student politics do  not accord) as "gammon". 

Hypocrisy encapsulated.

That post is indeed hypocrisy encapsulated 

Both sides are 2 cheeks of the same arse

8 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

No section of society should be singled out for abuse .... unless of course you're a leftie liberal wokeist, in which case you can label older people (with whose views your shallow student politics do  not accord) as "gammon". 

Hypocrisy encapsulated.

Your argument would hold more water if you didn't infantilise his views.

Cuts both ways, just sayin'

15 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Hypocrisy encapsulated.

Megalolz 

1 hour ago, paulhanley said:

Hypocrisy encapsulated.

BE978B76-FDDD-4FFE-B160-A93CAA0B5D2F.gif.87efbb4ddede799fe8a52cf0cf368188.gif

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, paulhanley said:

Hypocrisy encapsulated.

tenor.gif?itemid=15760760

17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

You are simply precious. Never change Paul, never change. 

Although, I'm not sure that's a huge concern of your kith and kin.

As I was saying. How are your idols in the EU doing? There's a question mark at the end of that sentence. It means you're being asked a question. 

9 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

You've got a lot to learn about patronising people on social media, poppet.

You've just got a lot to learn. As your ill judged and ultimately inaccurate support for and comments  on the EU throughout my time on this forum proves.

Edited by paulhanley

2 hours ago, paulhanley said:

You've just got a lot to learn. As your ill judged and ultimately inaccurate support for and comments  on the EU throughout my time on this forum proves.

Nope, not even close to my patronising best.

As for the EU, I don't think I've been terribly vocal about it for a while, it doesn't dominate my every waking hour like some.

Also, chill out pops, no need for the aggression. You've been given a little bit of a nipple tweak from some for your post about hypocrisy without getting the irony. It happens. 

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nope, not even close to my patronising best.

As for the EU, I don't think I've been terribly vocal about it for a while, it doesn't dominate my every waking hour like some.

Also, chill out pops, no need for the aggression. You've been given a little bit of a nipple tweak from some for your post about hypocrisy without getting the irony. It happens. 

Paul mentioned his age in passing on an unrelated thread once - you'd be surprised...

And surely you're joking about not being arsed about the EU? You idolise Ursula Van Der Laying, you never shut up about her during 'REJOIN 2035' ® commitee meets on Zoom..

Give it up, NiC - you're never gonna meet her.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

If you think he's a dick tell him why you think he's a dick. No need to bring his race in to it.

As Jules said on the last page the extremes of both sides are cunts but are the ones who generate those lovely clicks which pay the wages these days.

• Site Supporter

A very good article.

"Britain is the most diverse, tolerant nation on earth, the least racist and the most multicultural. I reject all those disgusting terms that come from American history and refuse to have them imposed on me and my country. Anyone can live a fruitful life here and achieve success but a very small minority of people want to undermine that and wreck it."

A pertinent part that.

I listened to a lady claiming that people in blocks in the tower hamlets are isolated and remote from services (vaccine) and that vans were needed to bring the jabs to them. The rant went on.
Presented as someone else's fault that some folk won't take it, or that for some mysterious reason society is making it so difficult for BAME individuals to get it.

We're all just people, and a potential host for the virus. Some of the commentary around it is perverse.

5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

If you think he's a dick tell him why you think he's a dick. No need to bring his race in to it.

As Jules said on the last page the extremes of both sides are cunts but are the ones who generate those lovely clicks which pay the wages 

Correct. He is a sound person