Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway, has Crawley's cat got his tongue 👅 😋 

He's quite happily peddling his nonsense on the Anee Boleyn thread. 

Meanwhile our resident racist, Nazi, right wing ignoramus RW awaits his reply 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He's quite happily peddling his nonsense on the Anee Boleyn thread. 

Meanwhile our resident racist, Nazi, right wing ignoramus RW awaits his reply 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He already tried to rubbish RW'S claim as predicted.

4 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

So I haven't missed anything on here... He's still chalking his cue & walking around the table? 

yes, Cliff Crawley bottled it on here and went for snooker at a neutral venue......The Pill Hall 😄 🤣 

21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway, has Crawley's cat got his tongue 👅 😋 

He’s just realised that he’s a privileged white suprematist and volunteered for bias training instead of cocktail hour at work.

Marcus Rashford reporting that he's been racially abused over 70 times on social media since last night.  What the feck is wrong with people? Social media can't continue to allow users anonymity surely, while this type of shit is still going on?

• Members
1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Marcus Rashford reporting that he's been racially abused over 70 times on social media since last night.  What the feck is wrong with people? Social media can't continue to allow users anonymity surely, while this type of shit is still going on?

Just get rid of social media. Spawn of the devil. Allows utter cretins of all political, religious or perverse hue to spout absolute bollocks.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Must be Villarreal fans, no problems in this country

Now, again I answered yesterday, what are you all creaming your kecks over? Also, I'm not spending my every waking hour on here, so if there isn't a reply to one of the jizz biscuit crew immediately I haven't plodded off, I'm just doing something else. Last night bit of extra work, dinner and then catching up with Mare of Easttown.

As I said some people on here have a really binary way of looking at things, good/bad, right/wrong, winner/loser on topics that are generally a lot more complicated. I did a long post on the AB topic which was from both sides, to show the debate that has been going on for decades in the creative sector, but then it just becomes for or against and then some 'fact' from twitter.

That I find all a bit dull, as I find the reductiveness all ends up at the same place - nowhere really. It's interesting to read though, and to listen to.

53 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Just get rid of social media. Spawn of the devil. Allows utter cretins of all political, religious or perverse hue to spout absolute bollocks.

Or just get rid of united fans. Recent figures show the club obviously have a problem with racist fans. 

6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

So you went through comments to find the 70 racist tweets to him then checked each profile to verify their ethnicity?

OK.

“A lot of them” I didn’t mention 70 stop twisting words. 
Rashford has retweeted one himself from an African chap. 

13 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

So you went through comments to find the 70 racist tweets to him then checked each profile to verify their ethnicity?

OK.

Rich seeing you were obsessed with twitter comments yesterday pal 😉 😜 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

“A lot of them” I didn’t mention 70 stop twisting words. 
Rashford has retweeted one himself from an African chap. 

No, Rushford mentioned 70, I simply wondered how you got to your "a lot of them" claim?