Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, royal white said:

“A lot of them” I didn’t mention 70 stop twisting words. 
Rashford has retweeted one himself from an African chap. 

I've done my own research, but I can't see the african retweet, which one is it?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, royal white said:

The one where he says he deserves it 

right, I did see that but whilst it wasn't a slur, there was nowt in the screengrab to suggest the guy who posted it was from africa? unless I'm missing something, and the account now deleted, but, whatever, I'm sure one of them was black

I saw the arabics have a pop, but brown on black is still racist

• Members
7 minutes ago, DazBob said:

It seems an odd stance to rather than just condemn it, say "Well, some black people have abused him too."

If the darkies are abusing him then it’s fine to be racist. Keep up Daz

• Members
6 minutes ago, Zico said:

or the old "I was “putting my hands in my pants”" excuse

Sports-2019-12-08T082113.514.png?impolic

Tarring these people racist can have a really damaging effect. These footballers need to remember that 

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

It seems an odd stance to rather than just condemn it, say "Well, some black people have abused him too."

I don’t think anyone is saying that. When Rashford said this morning he’s had over 70 racist tweets the majority of folk would be thinking, EDL supporting tattooed white skin head males. Not Africans and Arabs 

• Members
49 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What a tosser, embarrassing, I can understand the V or wanker signs, but that, fucking hell, I'd say it belongs in the 70's but its never belonged anywhere and at anytime, lifetime ban for them cunts!

I think he was probably ended up with a criminal record as well. Stupid really. 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

I don’t think anyone is saying that. When Rashford said this morning he’s had over 70 racist tweets the majority of folk would be thinking, EDL supporting tattooed white skin head males. Not Africans and Arabs 

I don't think the majority of folk think that at all.

One of his abusers is (hopefully soon to be was) a school teacher.

The Africans/Arabs part of your comment.  As you've obviously been through them, what percentage of the 70 came from non-honkeys?

26 minutes ago, DazBob said:

The Africans/Arabs part of your comment.  As you've obviously been through them, what percentage of the 70 came from non-honkeys?

I’ve seen 8 from arabs and Africans and none from Honkeys. As yet. What have you seen? 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

I’ve seen 8 from arabs and Africans and none from Honkeys. As yet. What have you seen? 

So you've seen 8 abusive tweets. All from Arabs or Africans. 

And they're the only 8 you've seen?

38 minutes ago, DazBob said:

So what did you expect them to be like? Did you Honestly expect a teacher do tweet racist comments?  

1 minute ago, royal white said:

So what did you expect them to be like? Did you Honestly expect a teacher do tweet racist comments?  

I'd expect the majority to look like your average Joe.

The folk I'd expect to go on EDL marches and the like would fit the profile you've described. The cowards who hide behind a social media account (apart from the numbnut teacher) to dish out racist abuse could look like anyone.

Just now, DazBob said:

I'd expect the majority to look like your average Joe.

The folk I'd expect to go on EDL marches and the like would fit the profile you've described. The cowards who hide behind a social media account (apart from the numbnut teacher) to dish out racist abuse could look like anyone.

Even like Marcus 😉