Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

As I said, selective racism, which as my original point was, nobody can answer, you included.

Got there didn't we ? Thank me anytime for the education.

Yet i don't feel any more informed or enlightened than i did earlier this afternoon

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Ok Brian. Enjoy Line of Duty. 

PS. It was the gangly gormless looking fucker that did it. Quite apt when you think about it 👍

Onto series 4 now pal. The Caddy was quality, pretty sure he is pretty local.

 

I might be gormless but far from gangly 😃 

Edited by miamiwhite
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet none of you would want a crowd of gypos on the field next to your house.

i May be wrong, and you’d be straight out to them offering tea, biscuits and the pin number to your debit card, but I doubt it.

Travellers are all massive cunts.

And don’t bring Fury into it as he lives in a fucking house and has a squillion quid in the bank.

They are vermin.

As for racism, I’ve said it many times but it’s not as big a problem in the UK as the media wants us to think

It’s definitely not a big problem in football and I can fully understand people being a bit bored of BLM, but at the same time it’s the players choice to kneel.

I take it then you give your pin number to everyone else ?

I'll be round shortly 😎 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Onto series 4 now pal. The Caddy was quality, pretty sure he is pretty local.

 

I might be gormless but far from gangly 😃 

😀

I've only seen a bit of series one  so I was grasping at straws a bit there, granted 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet none of you would want a crowd of gypos on the field next to your house.

i May be wrong, and you’d be straight out to them offering tea, biscuits and the pin number to your debit card, but I doubt it.

Travellers are all massive cunts.

And don’t bring Fury into it as he lives in a fucking house and has a squillion quid in the bank.

They are vermin.

As for racism, I’ve said it many times but it’s not as big a problem in the UK as the media wants us to think

It’s definitely not a big problem in football and I can fully understand people being a bit bored of BLM, but at the same time it’s the players choice to kneel.

It’s not a big a problem as the media want us to think, if it was this whole kneeling farce would have happened long before George Floyd was killed. That’s the faux outrage that has created all of this. 
 

I personally don’t think it’s the players choice, I think clubs are having a say in it and I know for sure that one league one club who has a local lad playing for them have told the players to carry on doing it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Yes, just checked, thought he was from Bury, but it is Blackpool, great role he played.

He has a podcast that is pretty good. They get a bit lovey sometimes but it's decent. Had Arnott on. Coukd barely understand him. Most Scottish bloke ever

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He has a podcast that is pretty good. They get a bit lovey sometimes but it's decent. Had Arnott on. Coukd barely understand him. Most Scottish bloke ever

Good actor, especially with his accents. Motherwell player at some point or trialist ?

Right, getting back into now, series 3 is the best if you've not seen it 👍 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good actor, especially with his accents. Motherwell player at some point or trialist ?

Right, getting back into now, series 3 is the best if you've not seen it 👍 

Was it not Morton he played for as a teenager?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rudy said:

God this thread is awful 

The 'in or out' thread has genuinely seen me off to sleeping like a baby reading it last thing at night.

My eyelids honestly get heavy and I have to put the phone down and go to kip.

The players should continue with 'the knee' as long as it annoys the right people - maybe some roly-poly Gammon and Spinach heads will explode in the process, like in that filum 'Scanners'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tombwfc said:

Does anyone seriously think that if the cause was 'Kick It Out' rather than BLM... that none of those booing would have a problem with it?

Was Marvin Sordell a marxist?

There's always an excuse... the reality is that people think that as long as they aren't going round shouting the n-word, there's no problem and can you just shut up about it please.

Future Mastermind champion here. FFS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

You're magic.....Reading so many people's minds......outstanding.

Show me the quote re booing being racist please......like I said, I will wait.....I want facts not your biased opinion. 

Thank me now.

He's fucking well named, that's for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The 'in or out' thread has genuinely seen me off to sleeping like a baby reading it last thing at night.

My eyelids honestly get heavy and I have to put the phone down and go to kip.

The players should continue with 'the knee' as long as it annoys the right people - maybe some roly-poly Gammon and Spinach heads will explode in the process, like in that filum 'Scanners'.

“Why do you take the knee guys”

”because it annoys people”

🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

A 'pathetic meltdown' - you're a card, I rarely post anything on here without my tongue in my cheek.

I've never been close to a 'pathetic meltdown' in real life, let alone on a board ostensibly for talking BWFC, Bolton, Birds, Booze and Bollocks...

That's what I've learned about myself throughout the various traumas, trials and tribulations life has thrown before me.

I do not meltdown.

My hand does not shake - ever*.

😉

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Except when I've got the Monday DT's after a heavy weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

A 'pathetic meltdown' - you're a card, I rarely post anything on here without my tongue in my cheek.

I've never been close to a 'pathetic meltdown' in real life, let alone on a board ostensibly for talking BWFC, Bolton, Birds, Booze and Bollocks...

That's what I've learned about myself throughout the various traumas, trials and tribulations life has thrown before me.

I do not meltdown.

My hand does not shake - ever*.

😉

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Except when I've got the Monday DT's after a heavy weekend.

Just happens to be a Monday

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Gotta be pretty talented to manage that 

@gonzo

The committed 80's heyday bigot is probably adept at segueing from 'Boo! Boo!' to 'Oo Oo Oo' and back again, mixing up their new anti-marxism with their old-school racism.

Edit: Just caught up with this 'escalated quickly' thread - I thought of the above all on my own, I wasn't plagiarising you, Gonzo - honest.

Great minds...

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Piers Morgan has just made a right cock of himself.

James Cleverly, black politician, said he thinks there are better ways to prevent racism than taking a knee.

Morgan then starts telling him that as a black man that’s not a good opinion.

He’s telling black people what to think.

Fucking gonad.

Cleverly was spot on - the kick it out campaign deserves the backing. It’s established and doing good things. Taking the knee is fine if you want to do it, but shouldn’t be compulsory.

Its becoming almost religious in nature. And that always ends well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The committed 80's heyday bigot is probably adept at segueing from 'Boo! Boo!' to 'Oo Oo Oo' and back again, mixing up their new anti-marxism with their old-school racism.

 

See what happens? Teach Serfs, oafs and waifs a new word and they are already on the path to joing the nouveau riche.

Power to the peep hole.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.