Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

32 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Apparently I can't say "gip" anymore as in "ripoff" as it's to do with gypsies. 

I had genuinely never put the two together until someone pointed it out! And even now I'm not sure that it's not bollocks.

Reap what you lefty PC queer folk sow 😃 

I don't mean queer as in a Queen, I mean strange queer........can't say that now FFS

We will all be walking round in silence in ten years time.

• Members
22 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Reap what you lefty PC queer folk sow 😃 

I don't mean queer as in a Queen, I mean strange queer........can't say that now FFS

We will all be walking round in silence in ten years time.

Mime lives matter 

• Members

A load of virtue signalling bollocks as we all know. Still, the Aussie anthem is fucking shite to start of with so any changes couldn't make it worse.

I like the NZ anthem with the interwoven Maori lingo. Even the RSA on isn't too bad. If they leave the Aussie one as it is and try to interject some aboriginal lingo or dialect it will be even shittier and funnier. How will they select when there are over 200 languages and nearly 1,000 dialects? Much of it is high pitched jibberish but I am sure they will try to find something more statesmanlike in keeping with a national anthem.

Everyone knows they should have retained GSTQ.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Never seen it so I couldn't care less. But if you believe this will happen then you're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Whether I believe it will happen or not isn't the point, the actual fact that it's even being thought about and some people find it offensive, now they are the idiots.

It's the world we live in. There's always someone complaining about something. It was Life Of Brian back in the day.

Keep calm and carry on.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Strange eh. Could’ve sworn this was the exact message folk on here have been shot down for. Be interested to hear those that did that’s views on this 

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-football-lyle-taylor-hits-out-at-black-lives-matter-and-taking-knee-20210110.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

I see Lyle Taylor has done his own research on events at the Capitol

Edited by jmjhb