Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, royal white said:

More reports of crowds booing tonight. Didn’t the EFL say they were putting a stop to it? 

Fan at Exeter chucked out for booing and roundly condemned by both sides.  Good!

One goon booing at Cambridge, was drowned out by the applause for the players taking a knee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Fan at Exeter chucked out for booing and roundly condemned by both sides.  Good!

One goon booing at Cambridge, was drowned out by the applause for the players taking a knee.

You are truly a duck egg. What next? Punished for facial expressions?

Fucking clowns creating this dogshit. It will bite you in the end you silly cunts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You are truly a duck egg. What next? Punished for facial expressions?

Fucking clowns creating this dogshit. It will bite you in the end you silly cunts.

 

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

FFS, what a fucking world fuckers like you have created. Stuck in the 70's - if I was stuck in any decade matey it would be the sixties.

Someone boos and they're a racist prick. Just fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

FFS, what a fucking world fuckers like you have created. Stuck in the 70's - if I was stuck in any decade matey it would be the sixties.

Someone boos and they're a racist prick. Just fuck off.

What about black England players being booed when they touch the ball?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

What about black England players being booed when they touch the ball?

But but but they might be booing them because they believe they're secret Marxists.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

So if a black player is booed because he did a bad challenge for example will fans be accused of being racist

No, because that would be booing him for a bad challenge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

Well said👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DazBob said:

Did I say anyone should?

It's just the same arguments for and against.  Pointless.

You said it’s pointless it’s clear folk won’t change their opinions, I just said why should they

Topics like this will always be divided be boring if we all thought the same 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

You said it’s pointless it’s clear folk won’t change their opinions, I just said why should they

Topics like this will always be divided be boring if we all thought the same 

 

Agree with the second bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Are you still stuck in the 70s? You can get chucked out of a sports ground these days for being drunk, abusive, refusing to follow rules etc.  It's a no brainer then (well to most of us), that racist pricks should be kicked out too.

Cue the usual whataboutery "He may have been protesting against a Marxist collective...yada yada bullshit" - No, he was booing his own team and their opponents, for showing a gesture of solidarity against racism.  I hope they ban him for life! 

Another Clinton Baptiste on the thread 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’d like to think that doesn’t happen over here. That’s an Eastern European thing if I’m not wrong. 

Bloody foreigners mate. Staying over there booing our darkies 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’d like to think that doesn’t happen over here. That’s an Eastern European thing if I’m not wrong. 

The worst booing of non white players I've ever seen was at Hampden in '85.

The grief Viv Anderson got was horrendous and disgusting. Think I've put a link on to it earlier in this thread.

The likes of Spider, Esco and London Wanderer should hang their heads in shame.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.