Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

35 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

You're average older white Kiwi is very, very intolerant of Maori. Experienced numerous casual racism against them.

Getting a drink there can be an issue. A large part of the biggest city Auckland does not allow supermarkets to sell alcohol. You have buy from bottle shops owned by these mysterious, unaccountable Trusts who also decide who has bar  licenses.

A large part of NZ society is actually very conservative. 

Pretty sure Melbourne was similar with the bottle shops. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

Posted Images

Just now, DavidLeesMullet said:

Not really as there'll always be guilty white leftards who will carry on doing this. 

Leftards and 'culterul' marxism in two posts.

Congratulations.

Here's a thing. I guarantee, nobody will be expecting you to kneel at the match next season. 

Much to your disappointment I reckon.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Leftards and 'culterul' marxism in two posts.

Congratulations.

Here's a thing. I guarantee, nobody will be expecting you to kneel at the match next season. 

Much to your disappointment I reckon.

Whatever snowflake!!! 

Just now, DavidLeesMullet said:

Whatever snowflake!!! 

Snowflake? Fuck me. Brilliant.

And that's the line*

*Daily Mail reader bullshit bingo.

I'll have the bottle of Babycham please. Obviously.

12 hours ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Not really as there'll always be guilty white leftards who will carry on doing this. 

I've never seen anybody actually do this except for on telly.

I'd be extremely surprised if I saw anybody in the crowd do this at the Wanderers.

• Site Supporter

Watched a report on ITV Midlands News yesterday. Interviewing 5 or 6 young Black Brummies, all very articulate. Profoundly disappointing as they went through the reasons (non of which were even remotely supported by any scientific evidence) that they weren't going to have the vaccine. 

• Moderators

Isnt one if the issues black folk have about vaccines is that we used to test things on them?

Bit shit if we did, but if that's it, I'll have theirs they can have mine

Its bollocks

21 hours ago, kent_white said:

I've never seen anybody actually do this except for on telly.

I'd be extremely surprised if I saw anybody in the crowd do this at the Wanderers.

When the players 'take the knee' do the subs, management team, 4th official and all the others in the stadium 'take the knee' on the sidelines or does it only matter to the 22 that start on the pitch plus the 3 officials?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/footballer-lyle-taylor-says-blm-is-marxist-and-that-he-will-no-longer-take-the-k/

71KRwPjQDlL._AC_UX679_.jpg

dudes a king. 

But its making me think "they" knew it were a false flag for a scam and are letting peeps voice their opinion now that its done its job and they need it to go away now. 

no way Lyle Taylor wouldve been allowed on radio to say this 4 months ago. 

must be having unintended consequences. 

nearest i can remember to this is when Gary Neville tried getting folk to strike over Rio Ferdinand missing a drugs test. and eventually David James was allowed to explain why he voted to not go on a strike. 

theyre backpedaling for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Watching the Bayern v BVB game, they didn't take the knee, does BLM not matter in Germany?

Many countries and other sports don’t. Obviously British footballers see and hear more than the rest of the worlds other sportsmen and women 

19 minutes ago, royal white said:

Many countries and other sports don’t. Obviously British footballers see and hear more than the rest of the worlds other sportsmen and women 

I see Zaha isn’t taking the knee anymore. Apologies if this has been the case in previous weeks as well I only read about it today. 

Just now, DazBob said:

The good thing is that those taking the knee or not is meaning it's still a talking point. All positives for me.

That’s like saying people talking about hughmungus being an enormous knob is a positive. Sometimes it’s not all good. 

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

The good thing is that those taking the knee or not is meaning it's still a talking point. All positives for me.

No one seems to be discussing the problem, if there is one. The majority of discussions I’ve seen lately are people fucking it off because they deem it as worthless 

Taking the knee nearly cost us a goal Williams was still getting up when the ball was played back to him and there player was straight through past him when the ref blew up to take it again .

No one seems to know what’s going on with it now some players not interested some still doing it 🤷‍♂️ 

Derby have announced they are not taking the knee from now on, seems to be phasing itself out, more players and clubs now giving it up or fighting racism in other ways.

14 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Derby have announced they are not taking the knee from now on, seems to be phasing itself out, more players and clubs now giving it up or fighting racism in other ways.

Does anyone have any idea what the end goal was and has it been achieved? 

Just now, royal white said:

Does anyone have any idea what the end goal was and has it been achieved? 

I'm not sure, what's worrying is that racism seems to have gotten worse on social media, or it has been since all this BLM kneeling business.

It seems there are plenty of cunts on social media who get upset when their team loses and take it out on players, you cant excuse them fuckers, the knee obviously isn't getting the message across, and it wasn't going to, so like you say, what is the end game.

• 3 weeks later...