Since been changed to Uma Thurman 

Mb0QP4j.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Help! Help! Somebody please argue with me cos I hate being ignored 😁

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Imagine the shit storm if somebody did one of Enoch Powell

Don't do political figures, to divisive unfortunately, stick to pop stars and local icons, Tony Wilson, Joy Division, Alan Turing etc... 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Don't do political figures, to divisive unfortunately, stick to pop stars and local icons, Tony Wilson, Joy Division, Alan Turing etc... 

Still waiting for one of Freddie Garrity, :lol:!!!

2 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

People forget just how successful 10cc were and it wasn't all down to I'm Not In Love.

We forgot the Monkey Man by the way

Original Soundtrack and How Dare You are unbelievable albums, it's sad they get overlooked currently as they were a great album band.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Original Soundtrack and How Dare You are unbelievable albums, it's sad they get overlooked currently as they were a great album band.

Will confess know them more for their singles, including the two they did pre 10cc under the moniker of Hotlegs

18 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Will confess know them more for their singles, including the two they did pre 10cc under the moniker of Hotlegs

One Night in Paris is a great song on Original Soundtrack.

Not for everyone but musically brilliant.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

One Night in Paris is a great song on Original Soundtrack.

Not for everyone but musically brilliant.

That's actually on the compilation I've got strangely, along with Hotlegs' Neanderthal Man

Will agree One Night In Paris is amazing, very witty lyrics

Edited by DavidLeesMullet
30 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Defo, with the Bee Gees and Take That 😁

I wouldn't mind but I'm not even Mancunian, just think towns and cities should be proud of their musical heritage.

Recently signed a petition to erect a plaque on the sight of the Club-A-Go-Go in Newcastle, made famous by The Animals

The Bee Gees are a bit of a strange one as I think they were born in Manchester, went to live on the Isle Of Man and then in Australia 

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

Fuck Manchester icons/ murals, fuck the bee, couldn’t give a fuck. Up themselves manc shit houses, shite city, same as the scouse fuckers. Bolton rules!! And yes, weekends started early. 🍷 🍷 🍻 I like the bee gees though. 😂

Edited by Mounts Kipper
34 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Fuck Manchester icons/ murals, fuck the bee, couldn’t give a fuck. Up themselves manc shit houses, shite city, same as the scouse fuckers. Bolton rules!! And yes, weekends started early. 🍷 🍷 🍻 I like the bee gees though. 😂

I’m with you till scousers and the beegees 

41 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Tragedy

Nelson Square and Churchgate, brighten the place up with some murals of our local icons, Fred Dibs, Max & Paddy, Nat Lofthouse.....

Amir 'Not so King's Khan can fuck off the thick glassed chinned cunt!

Edited by Mr Grey
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Nelson Square and Churchgate, brighten the place up with some murals of our local icons, Fred Dibs, Max & Paddy, Nat Lofthouse.....

Amir 'Not so King's Khan can fuck off the thick glassed chinned cunt!

Houghton weavers as well