Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

22 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

12 year old kid arrested for the Wilfried Zaha tweet. The world is one strange place at the moment. 

As a follow up to this, all those who look to twitter as a window to the world. There are probably millions (Maybe an exaggeration) of other 12 year olds tweeting similar shit.

23 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I was writing Munich 58 all over my schools books when I was 12. 

12 year olds shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near social media.

I crept under the fence at the Lucozade in L/H when I was 12 and nicked a sack full of rubber rings to make super balls. My Catholic guilt got the better of me and I crept back in and took them back!

Everyone on social media should declare their full identity. These anonymous accounts should not be allowed. We should start here, on WW.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

I crept under the fence at the Lucozade in L/H when I was 12 and nicked a sack full of rubber rings to make super balls. My Catholic guilt got the better of me and I crept back in and took them back!

Everyone on social media should declare their full identity. These anonymous accounts should not be allowed. We should start here, on WW.

I agree.

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Gary McFarlane, this guy is the black version of Tommy Robinson, although the media won't tell you that.

Just seen a couple of his video's and he's one of the main voices of BLM, defund the police etc... sounds like a proper fruit loop. In fact im probably doing TR an injustice, this guy is pretty dangerous.

He's the prick on the video where a gang of them surround and intimidate that young lad with the sign re free speech.

Mcfarlane not Robinson I must add.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Gary McFarlane, this guy is the black version of Tommy Robinson, although the media won't tell you that.

Just seen a couple of his video's and he's one of the main voices of BLM, defund the police etc... sounds like a proper fruit loop. In fact im probably doing TR an injustice, this guy is pretty dangerous.

rofl

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Seems a pleasant chap 🤔

I've as little time for far left as far right

I'll have a look at this chap later but anyone banging on about defunding police and shooting officers is a crank

I doubt he's more dangerous than TR though, which is what I found funny, given probably no one had heard of this guy until today

23 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

My real name is Spartacus

2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I've as little time for far left as far right

I'll have a look at this chap later but anyone banging on about defunding police and shooting officers is a crank

I doubt he's more dangerous than TR though, which is what I found funny, given probably no one had heard of this guy until today

Mcfarlane has been around for ages, he's a coward, and a bully when numbers are in his favour.

When it is even numbers, he is a spineless shrinking violet. That is from experience with that wanker a few years ago.

30 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Really, he read messages from TR, so he is classed as a bad influence.

I personally i think McFarlane is far more dangerous, his ideologies and the way he thinks this country should be run are ludricous.

Farcical eh mate ? Pity folk don't make the same comments on those twats preaching at Finsbury Park mosque etc.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Was going to mention that, Abul Hamza's rhetoric far more dangerous and the influence he has on young muslims and was allowed to preach hatred for years.

Spot on pal.

And those clowns waving the ISIS flag in London the other year. This country has lost the plot.