Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You never hear of them because our Media doesn't or won't report on them.

Isn't that more down to relevancy. Is he a person of any importance? Or is he just a random gob on a stick.

I'm not taking the piss like I said never heard of him. He sounds the type that would like any attention though :lol:

2 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Isn't that more down to relevancy. Is he a person of any importance? Or is he just a random gob on a stick.

I'm not taking the piss like I said never heard of him. He sounds the type that would like any attention though :lol:

Main man in Black Lives Matter offshoot over here.

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The  fully appears on this video near the end.

Wasn't so keen even numbers on several occasions the coward.

If it wasn't real it would be piss funny, it's like a fucking Monty Python sketch!! There's not a cognitive thought between the lot of them... as Depeche Mode sang 'Sheeple are Sheeple' 

On 13/07/2020 at 20:50, Mr Grey said:

You never hear of them because our Media doesn't or won't report on them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8416435/amp/Hard-Left-activist-stood-actor-John-Boyega-Black-Lives-Matter-protest.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/hard-left-hijacks-black-lives-matter-movement-lpmfn3f2j

It took me one Google search to see that this numpty was in fact all over the media. And heavily criticised on many platforms.

But yes - as you were. Way some lads go on on here you'd think we were living in a Marxist propaganda state. 

57 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Lovely people

Hopefully I can change the subject without you thinking I'm condoning what happened...

Why are you following the "Dems are domestic terrorists" hashtag on twitter. This las noodle is full of shite & you've some absolute morons using that hashtag.

Democrats are terrorists? FFS 🙈

58 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Hopefully I can change the subject without you thinking I'm condoning what happened...

Why are you following the "Dems are domestic terrorists" hashtag on twitter. This las noodle is full of shite & you've some absolute morons using that hashtag.

Without being patronising like you are, I'm not following that person/ acct.

I saw it on someone's timeline. Thanks for your concern.

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Secondly, for someone who said they don't do twitter, you seem to be like an expert on it all of a sudden 😂👍

Your face mask is slipping young man 🤭

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Without being patronising like you are, I'm not following that person/ acct.

I saw it on someone's timeline. Thanks for your concern.

I didn't mean to be patronising. Just a genuine interest in the source you shared.

It's the irony of a person whose world view involves believing democrats are terrorists then complains about the other extremists on their doorstep.

I searched the hashtag on twitter - required the digital skills of a 7 year old. Then all the morons sharing the same hashtag were in plain sight. Hardly makes me a twitter expert 😁

24 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I didn't mean to be patronising. Just a genuine interest in the source you shared.

It's the irony of a person whose world view involves believing democrats are terrorists then complains about the other extremists on their doorstep.

I searched the hashtag on twitter - required the digital skills of a 7 year old. Then all the morons sharing the same hashtag were in plain sight. Hardly makes me a twitter expert 😁

No worries fella, just thought you didn't bother with twitter.

Still doesn't hide the fact of the truth shown in the clip.